Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameron Access?

Quote Originally Posted by NW Indiana Dukie View Post
    We have made it back home since our trip to DUKE. Having not been there in so long--a special thank you to Onstar for getting me to the front door of Cameron.
    We were able to get inside and take a bunch of picture. We walked the main concourse and saw all of those photos. The Hall of Fame was awesome. My wife was amazied by the chapel.
    I'm glad you had a great time and were able to get into Cameron. You are correct, the HOF is amazing, especially since they have expanded it. If anyone has not seen the new HOF you should!!!

For people wanting to visit this summer remember camps are beginning. During camps you will not be allowed on the gym floor but you will be able to go up the stairs and look down on the court.

To help you plan here are the web pages for the men's and women's camps

Quote Originally Posted by hughgs View Post
    Not always true. The door to Card is often open after 5:00 pm. However, the tunnel is almost always locked.
    You are correct. The door to Card are unlocked until 7:00pm. However, with camps going on Card is being used and access may be restricted. To access Card after 7:00pm you must enter through Wilson's front door, where you need a membership
    Last edited by Bluedawg; 06-07-2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Add camp links and clarify information

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg View Post
    For people wanting to visit this summer remember camps are beginning. During camps you will not be allowed on the gym floor but you will be able to go up the stairs and look down on the court.
    I used to help out with all Duke's summer camps (yay conference services!) There are always past and current Duke players there to help out. I got to play pick-up with Ali Day, have lunch with Quin Snyder and Tim O'Toole, and watch the current players (at that time) play scrimmages in front of the bball-campers. It's a great time for basketball fans to be around campus.