Bob Gibbons TOC?

Can anyone confirm that there will be a Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions this year? I can't find any information on it yet. Information on it is usually slow, but I can't find anything even indicating they are having it.

Quote Originally Posted by graybead View Post
    Can anyone confirm that there will be a Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions this year? I can't find any information on it yet. Information on it is usually slow, but I can't find anything even indicating they are having it.
    There will be, yes.

This happens every year - I can never find any information then finally a day or two before it starts the News & Observer will have an article or two. If anyone sees any advance info can you please post it here?

Info from Tim Stevens

Tim Stevens of the News & Observer replied to an e-mail I sent him this morning confirming that there will be a tournament this weekend.

He says, "I'll have something on it tomorrow (Tuesday). Bullock, Wall, Plumlee and Favors should be here."

Pools Released

The teams in the TOC are listed on Bob Gibbons website.

http://www.bobgibbons.net/index.php?...ampions_pools/

Schedules are due Wednesday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by graybead View Post
    It will be at Duke the 23rd through 25th. They will play in Cameron, Wilson and Card Gym

Friday night game schedule

The game schedule for Friday night is now posted:

http://www.bobgibbons.net/index.php?...games_by_site/

Mason Plumlee (Indiana Elite One) plays in Cameron at 7:40 p.m. and Kenny Boynton (Team Breakdown) plays in Card Gym at 6:30 p.m.
    Bob Green

Bob, is that the Team Breakdown U17 team or the U16 Team? I think the schedule says 16 but I would assume Boynton is on the U17 team?

Quote Originally Posted by wbs2455 View Post
    Bob, is that the Team Breakdown U17 team or the U16 Team? I think the schedule says 16 but I would assume Boynton is on the U17 team?
    My mistake as that is the U16 Team. Kenny Boynton (U17 Team Breakdown) plays at 9:30 p.m. in the Dean E. Smith Center.
    Bob Green

Saturday & Sunday schedule

The weekend schedule is now posted:

http://www.bobgibbons.net/index.php?..._sun_schedule/
    Bob Green