Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh my god!

It seems that is an actual, undoctored photo.

From the San Francisco Chronicle Story: Thursday, March 27, 2008

Former cycling champion Tammy Thomas seemed to be in the midst of shaving her face when an Olympic drug tester (Tom McVay) paid her an unannounced visit in 2002, according to testimony Wednesday in her trial on perjury charges.

The visit was memorable, McVay said, because of Thomas' appearance when she answered his knock on her apartment door.

Thomas had a deep voice, full beard, chest hair and even signs of male pattern baldness, Dr. Margaret Weirman testified.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BAP4VR1RP.DTL
    Last edited by allenmurray; 05-15-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    Is that really her? This has to be a joke.
    Wow, it's actually not. That same photo ran in VeloNews and the New York Post. Best I don't comment on that and get back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by allenmurray View Post
    It seems that is an actual, undoctored photo.
    Hmmmm...the reason I'm confused is because I've seen a picture of that individual before. When I saw it, someone explained to me that it's Earljam's mom.

Here is another photo of Thomas during "her" competitive days.

And here is a photo of "her" from just a few months ago at "her" trial.

--Jason "I have not been able to find any evidence that the manish photo of her is a fake" Evans

If EarlJam gets a vote on whether Bonds gets into the Hall, I want one too! No one should be putting Bonds in jail using my and EarlJam's money to do it because we don't want them to.

They should use the money being spent on this steroid witch hunt to help people who are killing themselves because of credit card debt and because the Republican Congress passed a so-called reform of the bankrupcy law that makes credit card debtors indentured servants for life.

Or, they can give the money to EarlJam who I have a feeling would be willing to use it to throw a big party for all of us. Me, I'd just spend it on food.

Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    Marion Jones just started her 6 month sentence for essentially the same thing. There is no way they can't go after Bonds now. If he had been willing to fess up and tarnish his reputation he would not even be sniffing prison - heck there would probably be zero legal repercussions. But he lied to the federal grand jury and that is a big no no.
    She also had to return her metals and her records are wiped off. MLB should follow the same suite.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Here is another photo of Thomas during "her" competitive days.

And here is a photo of "her" from just a few months ago at "her" trial.

--Jason "I have not been able to find any evidence that the manish photo of her is a fake" Evans
    Transvestite?

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    Hmmmm...the reason I'm confused is because I've seen a picture of that individual before. When I saw it, someone explained to me that it's Earljam's mom.
    No way man! My mom's HOT! Should see her in a pair of jeans shakin' that thang! EarlJam's mom has got it going on!

I just threw up.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    No way man! My mom's HOT! Should see her in a pair of jeans shakin' that thang! EarlJam's mom has got it going on!

I just threw up.

-EarlJam
    Seeing as how you just talked about being my dad in another thread today, I guess you're now talking about my grandmother.