Darlington, The Lady in Black

Am going to miss the race Saturday as I'll be away for the weekend. Wonder if Jr will finally win since I won't get to see the race.

i just selected my drivers for this week - its a tough pick at this race track though.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    i just selected my drivers for this week - its a tough pick at this race track though.
    I'm trying to decided if I want to make changes, or leave things in place. Will definitely keep Busch and Jr. Just trying to decide if I want to keep JJ and Stewart, or choose different drivers.

Red face What?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I'm trying to decided if I want to make changes, or leave things in place. Will definitely keep Busch and Jr. Just trying to decide if I want to keep JJ and Stewart, or choose different drivers.
    Wait a minute ...

You can change each of the drivers in each of the categories each week?

Evidently, I have much to learn about fantasy sports.
    Losing Cheers,
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Wait a minute ...

You can change each of the drivers in each of the categories each week?

Evidently, I have much to learn about fantasy sports.
    Losing Cheers,
    Lavabe
    That is my interpretation. Haven't actually tried do anything for this weekends race as I won't have time to change back between now and Saturday. Well, I don't think I'll have time.

Paging Ymo, can you clarify for Lavabe and me whether or not we can change drivers each week?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    That is my interpretation. Haven't actually tried do anything for this weekends race as I won't have time to change back between now and Saturday. Well, I don't think I'll have time.

Paging Ymo, can you clarify for Lavabe and me whether or not we can change drivers each week?
    I changed. You pick 8 new drivers. You then activate 3 of them. Each driver can be used a total of 9 times throughout the season.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    I changed. You pick 8 new drivers. You then activate 3 of them. Each driver can be used a total of 9 times throughout the season.
    I thought you could only use the ones you selected, until all 9 times were completed, then you pick new ones.

I was trying to figure out how AJ Allmendinger was going to earn me points for the season.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Hopefully you guys have puzzled through the driver selection issues, my competitive advantage is gone.

BTW, they repaved Darlington during the offseason, so the track may act a little differently this time around...

steven52682 continues to pace the pack as he had the 4 top qualifiers among his six drivers. Several others, including myself, had the Top 2 qualifiers in Greg Biffle and Jr.

Red face Fantasy rules

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    steven52682 continues to pace the pack as he had the 4 top qualifiers among his six drivers. Several others, including myself, had the Top 2 qualifiers in Greg Biffle and Jr.
    And some of us are praying for AJ Allmendinger for the rest of the season ...

Note to self: I'll remain in the bottom this week, but will catapult to the top after I get rid of the Group C entries of AJ & Vickers.

Ugh!

Lavabe

One of my two Group C drivers

failed to qualify. All my hopes now rest on Paul Menard...

Question Edwards' car

Hopefully you guys have puzzled through the driver selection issues, my competitive advantage is gone.

BTW, they repaved Darlington during the offseason, so the track may act a little differently this time around...
    I'm afraid I haven't figured out everything. So apparently you can change drivers in your groups up until 725PM tonight.

Well, at least AJ starts >10 positions ahead of Menard. Then again, I had the high score after qualifying last week, and look what happened to me.

What's the deal with the row about Edwards' car while it was testing at Lowes? I see that Gordon and Kyle were complaining about the rear housing. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Yes, you can change drivers to very nearly the last minute. This is just in case someone replaces an engine and then moves to the back to the field or if you just change your mind.

Regarding the housing, it seems that others are jealous now that Edwards can carry more speed into the turns and that they haven't figured out yet how they are doing it...

Kyle Busch got a warm welcome from the fans or maybe they were booing his mom?

Biffle's transmission is shot...there goes my score for the week.

Thumbs down The Lady in Black is hurting me

Biffle's transmission is shot...there goes my score for the week.
    Smoke is pathetic this week after that early brush against the wall. AJ is a few cars ahead of Smoke.

This week keeps me firmly entrenched in the bottom.

Lavabe

There were quite a few with Biffle, so it may not be as bad as you think.

Unhappy I can't stand Sadler

There were quite a few with Biffle, so it may not be as bad as you think.
    I think Tilly and I had both Kyle and Jr. Given the pole position points & the fact that Smoke & AJ blew it for me, I believe Ms. Galore wins this week.

Night racin' Cheers,
    Lavabe

She lapped the field this week...I brought up the rear.

Gentlemen, I can't believe the Lady in Black showed some love for the Lady in Blue. I'm going to enjoy this week as my Fantasy Baseball team is tanking.