Thread: Sean Dockery

Sean Dockery

http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...es/?id=3635674

While rehabbing in Chicago, the Edmonton Chill released Sean.

Bummer...

From Chill Assistant GM Nick Padow on Dockery's replacement, "Anyone who plays at BYU obviously has a high talent level".

...really? Um, Dockery played at Duke!.

Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    Bummer...

From Chill Assistant GM Nick Padow on Dockery's replacement, "Anyone who plays at BYU obviously has a high talent level".

...really? Um, Dockery played at Duke!.
    Uh, maybe I'm missing your humor...but he's talking about Rashaun Broadus, not Dockery. "Rashaun Broadus. Anyone who plays at BYU obviously has a high talent level, but he has just blown all of us away and we just don't see a need for another starter-type guard."

Broadus was also suspended from BYU's team after being arrested for refusing to take a sobriety test, speeding, and not having a license while driving. He had been previous suspended for a game for "breaking team rules"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Uh, maybe I'm missing your humor...but he's talking about Rashaun Broadus, not Dockery. "Rashaun Broadus. Anyone who plays at BYU obviously has a high talent level, but he has just blown all of us away and we just don't see a need for another starter-type guard."

Broadus was also suspended from BYU's team after being arrested for refusing to take a sobriety test, speeding, and not having a license while driving. He had been previous suspended for a game for "breaking team rules"
    No, he's saying that its weird to say that about someone that went to BYU when he's saying he's better than Dockery, who went to Duke. Most people would say Duke tends to produce better players.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    No, he's saying that its weird to say that about someone that went to BYU when he's saying he's better than Dockery, who went to Duke. Most people would say Duke tends to produce better players.
    Thank you, that is exactly my point (I noted that the quote was in reference to Dock's replacement).

Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    Thank you, that is exactly my point (I noted that the quote was in reference to Dock's replacement).
    Yeah, my bad and stupidity....That makes perfect sense - I just wasn't thinking apparently.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post

With this background, why isn't Broadus in the NBA?

sagegrouse

Canada has basketball? Man - I've been wondering where Dockery was!

Canada is just so full of surprises. I'm sure Dockery was loving it.