Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tyler Hasnbrough takes leap of Faith

Hanstravel walked right off the roof of his frat house and leaped into a pool. I don't know if anyones seen that but photos are everywhere. apparently Bobby Frasor was near by.

http://deadspin.com/386080/tyler-han...s-nothingggggg

Hansdiver

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsneighbor View Post
    Hanstravel walked right off the roof of his frat house and leaped into a pool. I don't know if anyones seen that but photos are everywhere. apparently Bobby Frasor was near by.

http://deadspin.com/386080/tyler-han...s-nothingggggg
    I think this might be worthy of a caption contest. Anybody care to post/start? As I posted on another thread, I am not real savvy when it comes to photos, polls, etc .

Hansbrough doing a real life interpretation of his draft stock.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid thing for a likely first round pick in next year's NBA draft.
    This guy is going to make millions in the NBA, and he puts it all at risk for the thrill of jumping off a roof into a pool? Just plain poor thinking on the NPOY's part.

"Slammmmm Dunnnnnnnk!"

"An ACC ref watching the scene promptly called a foul on the pool claiming the pool was moving when Tyler ran into it."

"Hey Lawson! You can't jump off buildings into pools in the NBA, can you?"

--Jason "my caption attempts are lame, hopefully the rest of you are better" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

I am Roy O'Bannon and that ladder is my horse!

socks

Quote Originally Posted by godukecom View Post
    Stupid, Stupid, Stupid thing for a likely first round pick in next year's NBA draft.
    This guy is going to make millions in the NBA, and he puts it all at risk for the thrill of jumping off a roof into a pool? Just plain poor thinking on the NPOY's part.
    At least he kept his socks on. Maybe they helped cushion the fall?

Since he has invested heavily in pedicures I am sure he can't afford a chipped nail!

That is a very shallow pool and he his a very tall dude. I'm really surprised he didn't get hurt. I gap pool-to-pool rails on a wakeskate but I would definitely not jump into that little pool. What a retard!

Then again, we cant expect them to have brains.

PS - I have to admit it is pretty badass.

I must be having Deja Vu....

I could have sworn I have already seen this type of thread about 10 times already...

poster material

"Slammmmm Dunnnnnnnk!"

"An ACC ref watching the scene promptly called a foul on the pool claiming the pool was moving when Tyler ran into it."

--Jason "my caption attempts are lame, hopefully the rest of you are better" Evans
    Hopefully, some of the Crazies have saved this photo and will make Hansflopper's visit to CIS next year an amusing one...

Hansbrough had no choice but to jump from the balcony into the shallow pool, in order to put out the invisible fire that was searing his flesh. Those on the scene reporting hearing him rambling about something like "Help me Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to put out the invisible fire, Help me Oprah Winfrey!"

"Slammmmm Dunnnnnnnk!"

Tyler Hansbrough shows everyone just how much distance can be covered in less than two steps.

Thinking he was still in San Antonio, Tyler continues to take a dive.

Hansbrough shows NBA scouts just how athletic he is.

Quote Originally Posted by shoutingncu View Post
    Hansbrough shows NBA scouts just how athletic he is.
    WOW!!!

That is his vertical leap OUT of the pool??

White men CAN jump!

Hans may be a lottery pick after all.

The photo I originally saw was of Frasor jumping off the roof with Hansbrough in the background.

Hansbrough is stupid for doing it because of what he has at stake; Frasor's a moron because he's coming of ACL SURGERY!! You would think somebody that's been sidelined for the past 6 months with a bum knee would steer clear of hazardous behavior like this. Apparently not...

In all seriousness, Hansbrough is covered by an NCAA approved insurance policy. I think these are a great idea becaue they can give someone relief from the fear that by staying in school they will risk injury and therefore not have the $ making opportunity of the NBA.

What does his insurance company think? I think if I were his insurace agent I'd have to consider dropping the policy.

i am relatively sure that the ins company would deny that claim....

enter john edwards.

If the photo wasn't ruined by the presence of Tyler, UNC people, the pool and the buildings, I'd say it's a great picture of what looks like a simply marvelous day in North Carolina.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    If the photo wasn't ruined by the presence of Tyler, UNC people, the pool and the buildings, I'd say it's a great picture of what looks like a simply marvelous day in North Carolina.

-EarlJam

so true...

love that avatar...

This picture has me confused

I thought Hansbrough wasn't testing the draft waters?

BigRedDevil