Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. You're Random State University -- a middle tier program in a BCS conference that just barely makes the NCAA tournament every year. JJ and Hansblah are magically the same age and you have only one scholly to offer. Both are interested. Who do you offer it to, assuming they can have the same type of careers as they've had at Duke and UNC respectively?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfax336 View Post
    I just like the fact that we're going to be playing in Chapel Hill on Hansbrough's senior night (possibly on the night his jersey will be going up into the rafters...)
    I feel like it would bookend the Hansbrough era very nicely if that particular part of his career were to mirror JJs...
    I'm pretty sure unc doesn't retire (or more generally "honor") numbers that way.

Part of the issue with Hansblow is that in the eyes of the media, he can do nothing wrong. I think what people are already tiring of is not his abilities as a player per se, but the kid glove treatment he receives from espn and cbs (and presumably the local NC/ACC media, although I don't follow that much anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by jyuwono View Post
    You're Random State University -- a middle tier program in a BCS conference that just barely makes the NCAA tournament every year. JJ and Hansblah are magically the same age and you have only one scholly to offer. Both are interested. Who do you offer it to, assuming they can have the same type of careers as they've had at Duke and UNC respectively?
    Easy. You take Bill Walker and Michael Beasley. Oh, but KState doesn't regularly make the tourney...my bad.