Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

I made the local news

http://wbztv.com/search/Default.aspx...gglers&TabId=0

I started a new thread but it's still marathon related. I got interviewed at Mile 23 yesterday and a bit of me made the local news. It's a story on marathon stragglers, oh well. I'm the one in the red cap and yellow bib. Hirosh is on my right and Harry is on my left but they don't really get any air time.

Congrats! (on the appearance and finishing the race) I don't know why I always assume every poster on forums are male I was thinking, I didn't see a dude in a red hat and yellow bib, and then it finally hit me...hmm just perhaps this poster is female? My reasoning astounds even myself at times

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilJay View Post
    Congrats! (on the appearance and finishing the race) I don't know why I always assume every poster on forums are male I was thinking, I didn't see a dude in a red hat and yellow bib, and then it finally hit me...hmm just perhaps this poster is female? My reasoning astounds even myself at times

Boston Devil - congrats on finsihing!! Big accomplishment no matter what the time

BlueDevilJay: I also tend to assume that most posters are male...which is really silly on my part because I am NOT male!

I offer my congratulations and salutations on your completion. I, in no way, diminish your accomplishment in time comparisons. To finish this distance makes a winner out of you, no matter the time it required.

This is why I've always not taken better care of myself into my old age. All so I wouldn't have to run, hike, mountain climb, etc.

Note to TV station manager:

We'll do a clip on marathon stragglers, and follow it up with a clip dealing with knee replacement surgery.

I hope your knees are okay BD ... mine sure ache just thinking about it!

Cheers,
    Lavabe