Congratulations Duke golf, Michael Schachner

In the River Landing Invitational golf tourney played this weekend in Wallace, NC, Duke won going away, and Michael Schachner was medalist, winning on the second playoff hole against Webb Simpson, the number one ranked amateur golfer in the world. I had the pleasure of playing at River Landing on Thursday with Duke's own Johnny Moore, asst AD Michael Sobb, and Schachner, and trust me, "Shack" can golf his ball. Move over, Immelman.

http://www.golfstatresults.com//publ...layer1133.html

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gen View Post
    In the River Landing Invitational golf tourney played this weekend in Wallace, NC, Duke won going away, and Michael Schachner was medalist, winning on the second playoff hole against Webb Simpson, the number one ranked amateur golfer in the world. I had the pleasure of playing at River Landing on Thursday with Duke's own Johnny Moore, asst AD Michael Sobb, and Schachner, and trust me, "Shack" can golf his ball. Move over, Immelman.

http://www.golfstatresults.com//publ...layer1133.html
    Great news indeed.

It's just a matter of time before wins its first national championship in men's golf.

Lots of things will need to happen before Duke wins the NC in men's golf. Some have already taken place: new practice facility and golf building being the major ones, plus the hiring of a good/great young coach after Rod's passing. Things are looking up, now it's time to recruit even better.

If I can get my twins on the links the Devils should be tough around 2018