Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Latta6970 View Post
    For the record the title of this thread (though appropriate when you know the subject matter) had me perplexed on how I was going to TOTALLY disagree with you, and be able to use facts to back up my opinion. Thank God it's just about Kevin Love.
    Ahh, reminds me of some of my favorite cultural debates at Duke in the 70s: East Coast v West Coast, DC v Florida, U.S. v South America, and U.S. v Middle East.

It now sounds like there are TWO NBA GMs that may be qualified to weigh in on the debate:

According to two NBA general managers, Love is projected as a lottery pick and could go as high as fourth overall.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/8034810/Love-on-NBA:-'I-haven't-decided-yet'

Quote Originally Posted by dukemomLA View Post
    Being in L.A., I've had the chance to see K. Love many times. YES, he has some amazing skills. Yes, he's a pretty good passer. However, IMHO, he's somewhat of a thug, not a team player, and...then there's the issue of the presence of his d-a-d. Hmmmm. I expect him to implode at the next level, but...then again, the NBA bores me, except for rooting for the Clips (sigh), and rooting for all Dukies to excel -- on and off the court. (Bah humbug, Chris Duhon -- I thought your Mama and Coach K had taught you better).

I am not excited about the potential of K. Love at the next level. Perhaps I will be proven wrong.
    What makes you think that he's a thug? I have issues with the fact that at times he seems to be self-involved, but I never thought that he was a thug.