New To The Board And I Have A Question

I just posted for the first time tonight. Does anyone know why my feature story on Kyrie Irving would have been moved and where it may have gone? I am not sure how this particular board works and I am hoping someone can help me out on this one. Thanks.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by bradforster View Post
    I just posted for the first time tonight. Does anyone know why my feature story on Kyrie Irving would have been moved and where it may have gone? I am not sure how this particular board works and I am hoping someone can help me out on this one. Thanks.
    Welcome to DBR and thanks for the post. There was already an active thread on Kyrie that has been used since his committment to discuss all things related to him.

So a mod moved your post into that thread and bumped it back to the first page so it would get attention.

Quote Originally Posted by bradforster View Post
    Thanks for the clip, bradforster, and welcome to the board.

When possible, people here (moderators and regular posters especially) like to consolidate threads or add a new post to an existing thread if it's the same topic or very similar.

It's best to look at the first couple pages of threads to see if someone already has a thread going on that topic; also, there's a search function that will let you look in even more detail for existing threads.

We're all really excited about Kyrie.

You've come to a good place to talk basketball.