may madness at cameron this weekend

anyone going? its $10 bucks to get in and it goes to charity, hope its worth the time, its says the team will be there for autographs so that'll be worth it at least. at the least it is charity

Anyone wanna land me a Scheyer and Zoub autograph on something?

I'll pay for the item and to get it shipped to me!

Man I'm jealous. Wish I could go.

If it weren't for these pesky 2,000 miles or so.

Please let us know how it goes. Thanks. (insert tears)

The DBR had a front page story about this several days ago.

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/articles/?p=33413

In short, May Madness is an event being hosted by the newly formed Jon Scheyer Foundation to raise $$$ for the Emily K center.

You should definitely go!

well, i got an congressional oversight double-dipper internal super excuse and i MANAGED TO GET THIS SATURDAY OFF!!!!!

so i am taking Sam to the May Madness...

i'll post photos... !!

I went and I took my 8 yr old nephew. I can honestly say the best person and who I wanted to see secondly only to Coach K was Sam, formerly known as THE BIG HURT, which has recently been changed to Optimus Prime!!! I got to meet him and speak with him for a little while and I am a better man because of it. I had a good time there, I was a bit disappointed when my nephew, who is a Duke fan, didn't want to meet any of the players, not Scheyer, Dawkins, Smith, Singler, Zoubek or any of the others. But we had a good time anyway. Sam , thanks for making it even better. Take care and GOD bless you my friend.

sam says thank you for all the kind words...he had a big day today...met all the players that were there AND Mr And Mrs Scheyer were SO nice to sam and spent so much time rounding up players for autographs...they were like Den-parents...

great to meet you bulldog !!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    sam says thank you for all the kind words...he had a big day today...met all the players that were there AND Mr And Mrs Scheyer were SO nice to sam and spent so much time rounding up players for autographs...they were like Den-parents...

great to meet you bulldog !!!
    Great to meet you as well. My main reason for being there is on The Herald Sun website http://www.heraldsun.com/view/full_s...=homethirdleft slideshow, 4the slide. WOO HOO!!! I am a proud uncle.