Survivor last night

Most hysterical episode ever!!

Eliza spends half the episode strutting around, excited that Jason is giving her the immunity idol (why is he doing that anyway?) and then he gives it to her and she is like "WTF is this?!?!?! It is just a stick!!" The scene where she confronts him and says, "this is not the idol!" is classic. I rewatched it like 4 times on TIVO, howling in laughter every moment.

The show tried to throw us off a little bit with Amanda targeting Alexis, but that was an obvious redirection. Eliza was clearly the person going home tonight.

I enjoyed the immunity challenge to see the styles employed by Jason and Ozzy. Those guys were really going at it. Ozzy looked physically sick when he lost. Both those guys deserved to win immunity, IMO. Amazing performance.

The other "what was that?!?!?!" moment in the show was when Ozzy and Alexis were laying together arm-in-arm. We backed up that scene a couple times to figure out who that was cuddling with Oz. Wow!!! We saw that happening the same day the tribes merged, but I think the producers showed that to us out of order. I am betting that it took more than an hour or so for Ozzy to find a new playmate. I bet that came from the day after Eliza was voted out, after Ozzy and Alexis had more time to get to know each other. That Ozzy is a real stud though!! I loved the fact that Amanda got mad at Alexis for cozying up to Ozzy, not mad at Ozzy. Women-- I will never understand you!!

I thik Amanda is in fabulous position now. Parvatti is the one who has made the alliances with everyone and the one who appears to be calling the shots on who gets the boot. Amanda should try to coast along at Parvatti's side. As they kept on saying last night, you want to go to the finals with someone hated and I think that Parvatti will be that hated person. Amanda is not in anyone's crosshairs right now. I am betting she goes really far.

Jason, as soon as he loses an immunity challenge, and Erik, would seem to be the next 2 folks on the chopping block. After that, I bet the women see the value in turning on Ozzy and James.

--Jason "been a pretty fun season so far-- and I love fake immunity idols!!" Evans

Yeah Mrs. Usul and I were just THRILLED waiting to see Eliza make a fool of herself at tribal. We were actually a bit disappointed the she figured it out. It would have been even better if she had triumphantly whipped out the "idol" at tribal and been completely embarrassed. As it was, it was still pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

The other "what was that?!?!?!" moment in the show was when Ozzy and Alexis were laying together arm-in-arm. We backed up that scene a couple times to figure out who that was cuddling with Oz. Wow!!! We saw that happening the same day the tribes merged, but I think the producers showed that to us out of order. I am betting that it took more than an hour or so for Ozzy to find a new playmate. I bet that came from the day after Eliza was voted out, after Ozzy and Alexis had more time to get to know each other. That Ozzy is a real stud though!! I loved the fact that Amanda got mad at Alexis for cozying up to Ozzy, not mad at Ozzy. Women-- I will never understand you!!
    I think their relationship developed on Exile Island on last week's episode. They did not show much video from Exile last week and I am assuming they hit it off pretty well. I loved Ozzy's comment when Jeff threw the stick in the fire, "Oh Jeff that took hours to make." I also loved how Eliza called Ozzy out as soon as Jeff threw the stick in the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDevil View Post
    I think their relationship developed on Exile Island on last week's episode. They did not show much video from Exile last week and I am assuming they hit it off pretty well. I loved Ozzy's comment when Jeff threw the stick in the fire, "Oh Jeff that took hours to make." I also loved how Eliza called Ozzy out as soon as Jeff threw the stick in the fire.
    You are right, I forgot about that. Still, how did Ozzy go from making out under the moonlight with Amanda about a week ago (in Survivor time, not in broadcast time) to snuggling with Alexis while Amanda is watching-- and on what planet does that make Amanda hate Alexis and not hate Ozzy?!?!?

Great stuff, especially because I expect Alexis and Amanda to team up to vote Ozzy out in a few episodes and I won't be shocked if the two of them are in the final 2 or 3.

--Jason "Eliza calling out Ozzy at tribal for having the idol will not affect the game at all, IMO" Evans

--Jason "Eliza calling out Ozzy at tribal for having the idol will not affect the game at all, IMO" Evans
    Well it did piss off Cirie. It showed her that she is out of as least one loop. I don't like her but she does know how to play the game. I can see her try to get Ozzy out sooner than later now.

Y Still, how did Ozzy go from making out under the moonlight with Amanda about a week ago (in Survivor time, not in broadcast time) to snuggling with Alexis while Amanda is watching--
    merge feast booze + starvation?

Most hysterical episode ever!!

Eliza spends half the episode strutting around, excited that Jason is giving her the immunity idol (why is he doing that anyway?) and then he gives it to her and she is like "WTF is this?!?!?! It is just a stick!!" The scene where she confronts him and says, "this is not the idol!" is classic. I rewatched it like 4 times on TIVO, howling in laughter every moment.

The show tried to throw us off a little bit with Amanda targeting Alexis, but that was an obvious redirection. Eliza was clearly the person going home tonight.
    I thought the fact she knew it was fake as she whipped it out was too funny. The funniest part was how ALL the faves (including Eliza) were laughing at the situation, while the Fans -- especially Jason -- were just passively watching. Great Burnett move to film Jason talking complete smack about "seeing the look on Ozzy's face when Eliza plays the idol" and then looking like the guy who actually DID show up naked to take the SAT.

I know I'm jumping a week before, but I watched both episodes last night. I have to comment on Jeff's questioning to Amanda, Cirie, and Ozzy about challenges: "Why can't you win?" he asked. The answer is easy -- for the same reason that after day 2, the fans couldn't win immunity -- TRACY!!!!!

She played the Marquesas strategy to perfection, making everybody play as if it's day 22 instead of day 4 or 5. The fact that Chet lasted past his first tribal council is a testament to:
    A) How good Tracy really was at manipulating people
    B) How stupid fans and faves alike really were
    C) Hope that any average dummy can atually do well on survivor.