New North Carolina dress caual.

Where does somone buy that Tee that Ol'Roy was sporting on national tv during the cahmpionship game? I'd like to see them all over Cameron next time we tip off with our "friends" from the college of chapel hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfan View Post
    Where does somone buy that Tee that Ol'Roy was sporting on national tv during the cahmpionship game? I'd like to see them all over Cameron next time we tip off with our "friends" from the college of chapel hill.
    Didn't look like a T to me, but instead a sweater or sweatshirt with a Jayhawk sticker slapped on the front.

Where does somone buy that Tee that Ol'Roy was sporting on national tv during the cahmpionship game?
    There are a bunch for sale on Franklin Street, but they all have a knife handle sticking out the back ...

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    There are a bunch for sale on Franklin Street, but they all have a knife handle sticking out the back ...
    how much are they going for? and can you get "dad gum it" printed on the back as well?

Coack Knight and his Duke pin

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    At the Final four in 1986, Coach Knight was wearing a Duke pin and got no grief whatsoever.

I can't figure out what the fuss is over.

sagegrouse

Quote Originally Posted by soccerstud2210 View Post
    how much are they going for? and can you get "dad gum it" printed on the back as well?
    Oh! Oh, I want one! And an extra to ship to Tar Heel friends in VA.

I think that was actually just a standard black turtleneck... didn't get a good look though.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post

sagegrouse
    Nor can I. Doesn't matter. But it is fun taking a little dip in the tarheel angst right now. They seem to be flipping out.

Wouldn't it be fun if the Ok St AD gave Ol' Roy a call? He was successful in the Big 12!

At the Final four in 1986, Coach Knight was wearing a Duke pin and got no grief whatsoever.

sagegrouse
    But Knight's team was not a competitor in the 1986 Final Four. The more pertinent question is whether anyone saw Knight in the crowd wearing Duke insignia after his Indiana team was eliminated by Duke in the semifinals of the 1992 Final Four. From where I sat in the HHH MetroDome that night, it appeared that Knight gave K the "silent, brooding, brush-by" handshake at the end of the game (special thanks to Bobby H. and Marty C.!); and I don't recall any reports of Knight showing support for K or for Duke the rest of the weekend. In fact, I believe Knight distanced himself from K and the Duke program for several years after losing to them in the '92 semifinals.

sagegrouse
    what would have happened if coach k was wearing a WVU pin at the WVU and Xavier game?

UNC changing its mascot!

KU fans having fun with Roy pics, it is pretty hilarious.

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat...page=0&fpart=1

CY

apple-orange comparison

Quote Originally Posted by soccerstud2210 View Post
    what would have happened if coach k was wearing a WVU pin at the WVU and Xavier game?
    Coach K didn't coach at WVU for 15 years before coming to Duke. Granted, if he had, he probably would not have worn a Mountaineer sticker on a black turtleneck...

It's the fact that he's SUPPOSED to be a Tarheel son! Hand picked by Dean! Kansas is supposed to be a MEMORY.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Coach K didn't coach at WVU for 15 years before coming to Duke. Granted, if he had, he probably would not have worn a Mountaineer sticker on a black turtleneck...
    exactly my point

Red face Aargh!

Sorry, but is there anyway to fix the spelling on the title of this thread? It's really bugging me. What is "caual?"

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Second the motion!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Sorry, but is there anyway to fix the spelling on the title of this thread? It's really bugging me. What is "caual?"

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Lavabe, you beat me to the punch. That word has been driving me crazy. It must be the former academician in me.

Sorry for the spelling. It was suppose to be casual, but turned out to be a casual(ty).

Sorry for the spelling. It was suppose to be casual, but turned out to be a casual(ty).
    And all this time, I thought you just didn't give an "s"...

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    And all this time, I thought you just didn't give an "s"...
    ROTFL! Stray Gator, although it's early, you may have just won the award for POTD. At the very least, we have a strong nominee. Fortunately I had just swallowed my coffee when I read it - otherwise my computer screen would've needed a good cleaning.

I must of been thinking of Roy and my feelings for unc.