Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watzone Appreciation thread

Please take some time to thank this guy for the outstanding job he does at Blue Devil Nation. His recruiting info crushes anyone else out there by a mile

I have no connection with this guy other than being a premium subscriber to his site. I dont even know him personally.

Thank you Watzone

Sweet. Watzone clearly needs help advertising for his site here.

Seriously, Watzone has been contributing the most accurate information to DBR for many years, now. He deserves the support from DBR members.

ricks

Thanks Watzone.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

When Watzone talks, everybody listens!

He absolutely deserves some praise and thanks for all the work he's done - for many years now. Thanks, buddy!

Gary

There are a few names on here that when you see that name, you definitelly read what they have to say. Watzone is definitely one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by mgtr View Post
    When Watzone talks, everybody listens!
    Yup. I know I do. Thanks Watzone.

Bless your heart, Watzone.
    Love, Ima

Watzy, we love you.

Thumbs up

Cheers to Watzone!

Watzone

Just a short note to add to the lovefest here. A sincere thank you.

Thumbs up Make that another!

Watzone, you da man!

I agree with everybody in this thread, but this is the fourteenth post, and the first link to Blue Devil Nation. How did that happen?

Thumbs up A Deep Bow

Though not a subscriber, I rarely subscribe to anything (never enough time to pay due attention), I do pay very close attention every time you post here Watzone. I thank you deeply for your insider knowledge and your willingness to share.

What a nice surprise! I'm not worthy. What I am is tired. I am covering the Nike Boo Williams Invitational. I went to bed last night around 3:00 pm and the games started at 8:00 this morning. I have an hour in between and the last games tip at 10:45. There are eight courts of action and ton of talented youngsters. I have been very impressed with some kids both on and off the court. So far, I have ten interviews and several scouting reports that I hope to get up on my site as the coming week progresses. I will be sure to drop some information this way too. That is when I finally get some sleep. Lots of new names popping up.

Thanks, Wat. Always good info, evenly presented. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Watzone! Keep it up!

How can you be tired???

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    What a nice surprise! I'm not worthy. What I am is tired. I am covering the Nike Boo Williams Invitational. I went to bed last night around 3:00 pm and the games started at 8:00 this morning. I have an hour in between and the last games tip at 10:45. There are eight courts of action and ton of talented youngsters. I have been very impressed with some kids both on and off the court. So far, I have ten interviews and several scouting reports that I hope to get up on my site as the coming week progresses. I will be sure to drop some information this way too. That is when I finally get some sleep. Lots of new names popping up.

If you went to bed at 3:00 pm and woke up at 8:00 am, that means you got like 17 hours of sleep

Just messin'.......I too, enjoy hearing what you have to say!!!!

WAT RULES!

While I appreciate all that contribute recruiting info to the board, Watzone is the only one I completely trust. He is the only one on the board I feel compelled to defend when attacked for the numerous petty reasons he is attacked.

That said, I AM DISAPPOINTED that Wat hasn't yet let us in on when Shelden's first born will be making an official visit.