Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    kansas does not seem to have missed a step since sat

Rose hasn't looked for his shot at all...he has just forced up a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    According to Jim Gray (via radio), Roy Williams is attending the game wearing a Kansas t-shirt. I can't wait to see the reaction from UNC fans, and particularly to see whether people blame Roy's prior association with Kansas for contributing to the loss. More fuel for the fire!
    lord no!!!!! the baby blue will prolly just roll over and say" oh...that's ok...we don't mind. He;s just being "ol roy"..

LOL is that a sticker?

good ole roy sportin the Kansas shirt

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    lord no!!!!! the baby blue will prolly just roll over and say" oh...that's ok...we don't mind. He;s just being "ol roy"..
    Just saw him. No T-shirt, but a sticker. Un-freaking-believable.

Does that mean he didn't fly home with his boys and just said see ya.

Geez, Memphis' big guys are getting smacked around on both ends of the floor and the refs are just shrugging their shoulders. I think Rose needs to just get in the lane every time.. no matter what. It seems like only good things happen when he has the ball in the lane.

Good grief. He waves good bye to his "boys," watches them fly off in their humiliation and sticks around for the finals? Wonder if he was able to squeeze in a golf game after he dropped the 'holes off at the airport.
    What a guy...networking all the live long day.

IC is going Nuts on the KU sticker...this could turn bad for roy on the heels (ha) of that humilating defeat...

That would be classy if Roy brought the sticks along. Him and Larry snuck in a quick 9 this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Good grief. He waves good bye to his "boys," watches them fly off in their humiliation and sticks around for the finals? Wonder if he was able to squeeze in a golf game after he dropped the 'holes off at the airport.
    What a guy...networking all the live long day.
    OH GOD- Inside Carolina is burning down right now. Some pretty angry fans in Chapel Hill...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    OH GOD- Inside Carolina is burning down right now. Some pretty angry fans in Chapel Hill...

Brings a smile to my face.

Ah, ha ha. Roy is going to be interviewed during halftime. Wonder if it will be sans sticker?

Anyways, 33 - 28 at the half is a slight suprise. Defense has been the story so far.

beautiful!

The Inside Carolina boards are really going up in flames. I can understand why Roy Williams would pull for Kansas over Memphis. At the same time, he didn't need to wear Kansas paraphenalia, and especially not when the sweat had barely dried on UNC's wholesale destruction as Kansas' hands. It seems a little bush league.

I'm really enjoying the fallout of Carolina's loss, especially after dealing with similar hysteria and hyperbole on our side.

Oh wow! Roy in a JayHawk shirt?!!

Guys this is my first post and I'm hoping I'm not breaking any rules with this but I just HAVE to mention the fact that Roy Williams actually WORE a JayHawk shirt to the championship game.

Did a freaking interview in it.

During halftime.

Right after they announced his player being player of the year (and is Deion Sanders Tyler's stylist?)...

ARE YOU SERIOUS ROY?!?!?!?!?

Seriously - I would lose my freaking mind if I saw Coach K in a freaking Army shirt after they JUST KICKED OUR FREAKING TAILS!!!!!

I wouldn't care if our team had their legs tied together when they played Army when we lost either. BUT you better not wear a freaking Army shirt! (no offense to Army but this is what we have)...

I would REALLY like to know how tarhell nation feels about this...

Any takers on their thoughts?!

man, there are lot of old timers on IC who are pissed...

Weird night all around. The game is choppy, and then there's Ol' Roy.

A coach standing in the crowd wearing the logo of the team that blew his team out less than 48 hours ago. Just weird.

Almost as strange: the suit Beaker was wearing when he picked up his Naismith. Can't someone take that kid shopping? I realize it's tough to find a suit when you're 6'8", but as K might say, c'mon. Looked like something from MC Hammer's closet with the parachute pants. Kid needs a tailor.

A plea

Please tell me someone has a screen cap of Roy with the KU sticker. Please.

I know that our enterprising student body can do something with that.

Memphis has to do something about the rebounding. They're getting killed on the glass and they're only about even in the turnover battle. If KU keeps getting to do what they want in the post on the boards, it's over.

I do hope that the Derrick Rose of the last three games shows up for the second half. It would make things a little more exciting.

Memphis needs better spacing too. The ball screen is bringing the double team to the ball. Packer's rarely right, but I think he was on that account.

Roy is ridiculous, he's so fake it makes me want to throw up.