Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    By the way, though he left after a year, and though he was still raw and not perfected, does anyone ever think what Maggette could have been? The guy was probably the most athletic player I've ever seen at Duke.

Everyone talks about Jason driving to the basket and making an amazing layup but my favorite play to watch Jason make was when Boozer would come out and set a high screen at the top of the key, if the defender went behind to cut off the drive Jason would just stop and nail a 3. It put a smile on my face every time.

I had a major flashback moment last week when Paulus made that same play in the St John's game. Speaking of Jason, any news on him and if we'll be seeing him back on the court next season?

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    What a fun time to be a Duke fan!
    It's ALWAYS a great time to be a Duke fan.

Don't forget Tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by civileng68 View Post
    By the way, though he left after a year, and though he was still raw and not perfected, does anyone ever think what Maggette could have been? The guy was probably the most athletic player I've ever seen at Duke.
    Gene Banks needs to be brought into any discussion of this nature...

No Christian Laettner?

Not really sure how he can be left out of the discussion. The "Shot". What about the performance against UConn the year prior? Was there a better clutch player than Christian?

Shane is my favorite Duke player ever.

The best Duke player ever, if I had to pick only one, is IMO Laettner. The guy was so money.

Favorites to watch play because of the sheer entertainment value of it are JJ, Jason, and Duhon. Chris may seem an odd choice, but he played with such heart. "Wow" moments galore.

Would have loved to see Banks play, but that was before I started paying attention.

You don't know what you've got til it's gone...

I remember Dunleavy hitting a buzzer beating 3 pointer from WAY behind the line at NC State.

Right before halftime, yes? Amazing way to go into the locker room.