An Open Invitation

Who will join me on Franklin Street in 45 Min...we can stand up in the moonroof and yell HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?? HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

As I understand it, a bonfire on Franklin Street is the appropriate response to an ACC team losing in the Final Four.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    Who will join me on Franklin Street in 45 Min...we can stand up in the moonroof and yell HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?? HOW BOUT THEM HEELS?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I'm there...Let me get my "Go to hell Carolina" shirt first.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I'm in! What time do we leave?

I guess I missed something. Shouldn't we Duke fans be just about the last people to criticize someone for a loss? Personally, I sure wish we had a chance to lose in the Final Four this year.

Quote Originally Posted by xblade View Post
    I guess I missed something. Shouldn't we Duke fans be just about the last people to criticize someone for a loss? Personally, I sure wish we had a chance to lose in the Final Four this year.

Thats what I'm saying, we really have no room to talk...again. Im so sick of this

Question I'd like to know...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    So did you? Are you still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by xblade View Post

when it comes to rooting against UNC, it doesn't matter to me if Duke wins, loses, or doesn't even field a team....

it's not about duke's shortcomings or victories...it's about Tar Heel arrogance.

and BTW...i did NOT go..i was over-served last night...

New shirt - Kansas 84 unc 66 written below the score "How 'bout them Heels???" How many times have we all had to hear that banal expression the last few weeks but man. . .it's almost beautiful today

Sometimes the best thing is not to say anything at all. Just a big smile, wearing your Duke gear is enough.

It's a great day!

This is the best day of the year. I got to see Tyler H get schooled on National TV!!! Go to Hell UNC!!