Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    the only thing that could possibly make this better right now is if it was duke not kansas...otherwise i have the best feeling right now...

KU just beating the tar out of unc on every facet of this basketball game...I LOVE IT!!!!

Why didn't we recruit Aldridge???

I don't know what is better...seeing UNC on the verge of the FF and choking it away to Georgetown or seeing them get absolutely blown out in the FF. Very close call.

UNC Capable of a Comeback

This is fun to watch - can't help but be a bit embarrassed for the conference. However, we have all seen UNC down big on more than one occasion this year and come back to win. Still, I haven't seen Kansas play this well in the games I have seen this year.

As for my question in the other thread, I remember Duke coming back over MD in the Tournament, but I was asking about a final score - the worst trouncing a team ever took in the semis.

Two flops by Hans.

I presume that Aldrich usually doesn't play this well.

WOW is all I can say!

Tools getting all the calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    This is fun to watch - can't help but be a bit embarrassed for the conference. However, we have all seen UNC down big on more than one occasion this year and come back to win. Still, I haven't seen Kansas play this well in the games I have seen this year.

As for my question in the other thread, I remember Duke coming back over MD in the Tournament, but I was asking about a final score - the worst trouncing a team ever took in the semis.
    Hmm, let's not talk about FF trouncings as Duke fans

Ok, I know the Jayhawks are up by a bunch and this shouldn't matter, but danged if the Tar Babies aren't getting every freakin' close call go their way. It's the only thing keeping them from being swamped. The foul calls are something like 10 to 5 right now in UNC's favor.

Edit: Now the calls are really getting terribly unbalanced and I'm going to predict that UNC is back in this game by halftime. Down by no more than 14 or 15. And if that's what happens, it's gonna be a dogfight all the way through the second half because they can make a run to get right back into the game in a matter of 2 minutes. Dang refs! I think the calls are 3 to 1 against Kansas at this point.

Because he is over 6'6"

This is why we all need to calm down... Come on Jayhawks... regroup and keep going inside.

Rule number 7.32 - any time hansblahblah falls down, call a CHARGE on someone!

unc is turning it back....

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Ok, I know the Jayhawks are up by a bunch and this shouldn't matter, but danged if the Tar Babies aren't getting every freakin' close call go their way. It's the only thing keeping them from being swamped. The foul calls are something like 10 to 5 right now in UNC's favor.
    THIS. Srsly, people, let's not get carried away. Do not think that the final margin is going to look like this.

Still early...and the refs are keeping Carolina in the game.

The foul discrepancy is RIDICULOUSLY in favor for a team down 21

Nice 4' airball from Q

And UNC goes on a 10-0 run.

STOP JINXING PEOPLE.

Kansas has lost its way.

Here we go. Unfortunately, we've seen this one before.