Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie is still king View Post
    Caulton Tudor (N&O) takes the Heels to task this morning - poor effort and coaching all around. Hard copy - sorry no link (in a hurry).
    I loved that article. I'm still savoring the relief from the possible horror. You know what would be great is if Hansblahtravel, Lawson, Ellington all come back, became the golden child of the Media again....then lose again and are even more heart broken, humiliated and embarrassed. Only way that gets better is if we get to beat them.

I'm already looking forward to watching our team next year. I really feel good about what our kids can accomplish (and yes, I think we will manage more than 1 ACC tournament win and 1 NCAA tournament win next year!).

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Edouble View Post
    From Roy, after the Kansas game, with regards to trying to cut down Kansas' lead and get back into the game:

"I guess it's a little like that story tale about the little engine that spent so much trying to get up the hill, it didn't have anything left when it got to the top," Williams said.

Roy sure says crazy things after losing games in the Final Four.
    Oh my Lord! That's hilarious... whoever on his staff tells him these story tales should be fired immediately. They're making him look bad.