Suggestions regarding UNC housing?

We have a Duke graduate who will be entering a masters program at UNC in August, and she is beginning to look for off-campus housing. I have been in contact with a Chapel Hill realtor about condo listings, and also have found a couple of websites with rental listings.

I understand that living on the Chapel Hill bus line is a good option and avoids the hassels of parking on campus. We also have been looking at a few options in Carrboro.

Does anyone have suggestions regarding good neighborhoods or locations for a UNC student? Thanks in advance.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/search...min&maxAsk=max

use the search field above to narrow/broaden field.

Quote Originally Posted by DST Fan View Post

I understand that living on the Chapel Hill bus line is a good option and avoids the hassels of parking on campus. We also have been looking at a few options in Carrboro.

Does anyone have suggestions regarding good neighborhoods or locations for a UNC student? Thanks in advance.
    Though I work in CH, my knowledge of the real estate there is weak. However, you are correct about the bus line. The City of CH has great bus service, and if you live near a bus line you cn live in CH with rare need of a car. HIgher rent in exchange for an address on a bus line is a bargain.

Thanks for the responses.