Thread: Another Rumor

Another Rumor

Apparently, Jason Evans has a severe body-odor problem. Can anyone confirm/deny whether this startling news actually passes the smell test?

Oh, also I heard that Alex Stephenson will turn pro if UNC wins the NBA Finals against the Celtics. But another source says Quentin Thomas will get an extra year of eligibility of that happens.

I heard from a friend of the family who is a Carolina legacy that after the NBA season Roy is going to Denver and George Karl is taking over in Chapel Hill

I'd be surprised if QT stayed another year. I think they've already decided to hang his jersey from the rafters.

As for the JasonEvans body odor issue, the air always smells funny when I'm driving from Athens to Atlanta...I'm wondering if that's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Apparently, Jason Evans has a severe body-odor problem. Can anyone confirm/deny whether this startling news actually passes the smell test?
    I can confirm from meeting him at the NCSU game earlier this year. However, I will also confirm that it was worth enduring as I asked his son before the game what he thought the outcome of the game would be and he said, "Duke by 20."

Check it! I've been winning tons from Vegas ever since!

(I kid, of course... but not about the kid's prediction!)
    WWJDD?

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDevil View Post
    I heard from a friend of the family who is a Carolina legacy that after the NBA season Roy is going to Denver and George Karl is taking over in Chapel Hill
    I heard if they win, Dean's coming back because Roy's heading to the Bobcats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post

Oh, also I heard that Alex Stephenson will turn pro if UNC wins the NBA Finals against the Celtics. But another source says Quentin Thomas will get an extra year of eligibility of that happens.
    My sources in NYC tell me that Jason's niece is Mary Katherine Gallagher.