College Basketball Game

Which basketball game should I buy 2k8 or March Madness? Which one do you think is a better game?

I've played just about every generation of NCAA Football, but I've never found a version of college basketball I liked.

The one exception was a March Madness from a few years back. Fun for about 15 minutes, because you could commit a flagrant foul and then celebrate by raising the roof and dancing. Unintentional hilarity.

Anyway, Gamerankings.com rates March Madness '08 at 71.5% and 2K8 at 80.5%. Sounds like 2K8 is the safer bet.

i bought 2k8 the last two years, and while the graphics might not be quite as good, the gameplay is much better than EA

The only college bball game I've ever been satisfied with was the NCAA Basketball on the SNES.

The game physics were all wacky, but it was the best of what was available. There was a center on OK St that had a 75% 3pt shooting percentage. Once you crossed half court he could make any 3 he took, which was infuriating to whoever you were playing.

I had the pleasure of being #1 in the world in December on the 2K series, and a high ranking in March Madness also, so I had the oppurtunity of playing some pretty good people in the process. What I'll tell you right now; if you're going to use Xbox Live, or go online with the playstation, you'll want to get the 2K series. Very few glitches, and smooth gameplay. In EA, the game is get it in the paint, and dunk it. Too many people abuse exploits on EA.