I highly recommend it.

I just want to say that after forty years as a huge Duke basketball fan, I was so inspired by this year's team that I got a Duke Blue Devil tattoo yesterday. I just love it and now I'm trying to talk my husband into getting one. I also found some courage from lurking on these boards for awhile now and especially "TwoDukeTattoos" postings. Thanks.

4dukeinMinnesota

You MUST post a picture of your new tattoo so that we can see it!

I'm scared to get a tattoo~low pain threshold~but if I ever got a tattoo, it would be a Duke Blue Devil.

Congratulations!

Wasn't there a sports reality show on ESPN a while back, similar to that of The Amazing Race? Wondering because I recall one of the options to complete a tast was to get a tattoo of your favorite college team...

And nice choice for a tattoo.

you may be thinking of Beg Borrow and Deal. The only reason I remember the show is because a former Duke football player was on the show, and when they were in Chicago J-Will made an appearance, and was seen riding away on his motorcycle.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by godukerocks View Post
    Wasn't there a sports reality show on ESPN a while back, similar to that of The Amazing Race? Wondering because I recall one of the options to complete a tast was to get a tattoo of your favorite college team...

And nice choice for a tattoo.
    On The Amazing Race last year, the father and son team got tattoos to complete a fast forward.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com