Worst..Remix..EVER!

That crappy Will To Power or whatever they were called "cover/medley" combining Frampton's "Baby I Love Your Way" with a wussed out version of "Freebird."

It's from the 80s. Heard it at Office Depot at lunch and can't get the nastiness out of my head. Jumbo Damnit!

Here is the link to the 80s video (do NOT eat while watching!)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KD1E...eature=related

-EarlJam

P.S. They could of replaced the Dude in the video with a five pound chunk of Havarti Dill CHEESE!

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    That crappy Will To Power or whatever they were called "cover/medley" combining Frampton's "Baby I Love Your Way" with a wussed out version of "Freebird."

It's from the 80s. Heard it at Office Depot at lunch and can't get the nastiness out of my head. Jumbo Damnit!

Here is the link to the 80s video (do NOT eat while watching!)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KD1E...eature=related

-EarlJam

P.S. They could of replaced the Dude in the video with a five pound chunk of Havarti Dill CHEESE!

They should be shot for bastardizing Freebird like that. And, although I don't like Baby I Love Your Way I do like Frampton - especially the first live album.

And thank you Earljam for posting this. You should be temporarily banned for doing so. I figure the infraction adds up this way:

Needless Posting - 1 point
    Inappropriate Content - 1 point
    Lack of Civility - 3 points
    Inappropriate Image or Link - 5 points
    Linking to the Bastardization of a True Classic - 100 points

I figure all of that should add up to a month long vacation during which you must listen to that song at least 25 times per day. Maybe that will teach you the error of your ways.

worst remix

Just came back from a dance and did the Tango (or Foxtrot or Rumba) to some really horrible lounge singer's cover of Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall. My wife and I could not decide whether to wet ourselves from laughing so much or shake our head with utter disgust. Blecch!

Thumbs down Ycch... Music

Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    I figure all of that should add up to a month long vacation during which you must listen to that song at least 25 times per day. Maybe that will teach you the error of your ways.
    Do you remember when the US started using awful music to get dictators to come out of their hideaways? You know, get the speakers out and blare out some truly horrible music.

I think EJam has found our new weapon!
    Cheers,
    Lavabe