Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    I can't say McRoberts didn't play with passion. He always looked like he was playing his butt off. But his body language was AWFUL. He'd make a great pass, the guy he passed to would miss, and he'd roll his eyes, drop his shoulders, etc. Basically, HOW DARE YOU MISS THAT SHOT???
    This is what I mean by "acting like a Carolina player".

Quote Originally Posted by dyedwab View Post
    Word!

Agree completely about Kyle not having had the room to grow as he did if Josh was there.
    He might not have reached his stride until Feb or March. But we will never know.

I'm not so sure it'd fly on the board, but I'd love to see a poll on whether or not people think Duke would've been better off or worse off with Josh around this year.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    I'm not so sure it'd fly on the board, but I'd love to see a poll on whether or not people think Duke would've been better off or worse off with Josh around this year.
    No, it would not fly.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

the better question is

Did Josh get along with Greg? Greg never showed any animosity but then again, Josh came off as a bit hot headed at time last year. Would DeMarcus have grown the way he did? I was a McBob supporter for a while, but in the end he seemed like a cancer in a way.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsneighbor View Post
    Did Josh get along with Greg? Greg never showed any animosity but then again, Josh came off as a bit hot headed at time last year. Would DeMarcus have grown the way he did? I was a McBob supporter for a while, but in the end he seemed like a cancer in a way.
    I definitely saw Greg get yelled at by McRoberts many times. I think DeMarcus would have grown as he did... such a long history of Duke guys stepping up for a great senior year, plus I think it was injuries holding Nelson back, and not McRoberts.

I was a huge McRoberts supporter too, but I have to admitt that he was pretty much carcinogenic as you say. So many sources have said the coaches were glad to see him gone.

Folks, there is a lot of rumor-mongering going on here and a lot of teeth-gnashing over something that happened a year ago. I will respectively ask you all to just let this thread die. I don't want to have to lock it, but it is heading that way. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Folks, there is a lot of rumor-mongering going on here and a lot of teeth-gnashing over something that happened a year ago. I will respectively ask you all to just let this thread die. I don't want to have to lock it, but it is heading that way. Thank you.
    EarlJam approves of this 100 Percent. For God's and Jumbo's sake, can we all just PLEASE move past Josh? He's gone. We're good. He had some good contributions to Duke but let's move ON!

-EarlJam