I wish somebody could tell me for what reasons made him leave early for the NBA.

The agent who told him to leave early really needs to explain himself for costing us an offensive presence in the post and for ruining this young man's life.

Josh McRoberts Has Played 5 Games For The Portland Trailblazers
Josh McRoberts Has Played 23 Minutes For The Portland Trailblazers
Josh McRoberts Has Scored 10 Points,and collected 4 Rebounds For The Portland Trailblazers

Its absolutely sickening,he hasnt played a game since February 13th when he got in for 3 minutes in a loss to Dallas.

Hes made 2 trips to the Blazers,D-League affiliate Idaho Stampede where if you watched him he plays like he doesnt want to be there by playing unmotivated and making a lot of mental mistakes.

He recently was assigned back to Idaho where hes played solid,8 PPG 7.5 RPG 1.5 BPG

Those numbers have to be improved because with the Portland Trailblazers next season his contract will likely not be renewed due to Portland's players in Europe who are coming over next season and roster spaces for their 4 draft picks in the 2008 NBA Draft.

I dont think I've ever felt as sad for a player as I do for McRoberts ,how we would've needed him this year and he would've needed another 2 years at Duke.