Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why 2 years from now, ROy? What about next year?
    The RBC center has trouble with that floor, they put it over the ice don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Huh? View Post
    Why 2 years from now, ROy? What about next year?
    The RBC center has trouble with that floor, they put it over the ice don't they?
    Most likely they have already signed a contract for any tournament next year.

Looks like Roy won!

NCAA pulls decals
    Williams disliked 'dadgum things'

Players won't be slipping on giant decals for the remainder of the NCAA Tournament. The floors at the Final Four and the four regional sites, including Charlotte Bobcats Arena, weren't scheduled to get decals.

The future of the decals, which bear the NCAA logo, will be part of the NCAA's customary extensive review after the tournament.

The reason I started this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetHurleyFan View Post
    Then why did you start the thread?
    ...was to rile up delusional and hypersensitive Carolina fans. As my boy George might say...Mission Accomplished!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    ...was to rile up delusional and hypersensitive Carolina fans. As my boy George might say...Mission Accomplished!
    Neither delusional, nor riled up right now, least best I can tell....

Seems to me that you were more riled up than anyone at the very start...

As I said before...

I thought what Roy said, to put it in his terms, was "dadgum" B***s***. I understood his point about the decals and, frankly, agreed with him. I just thought it was dumb to issue the ultimatum that he did about refusing to play in a future tournament if logos were on the floor. I SERIOUSLY doubt that he would follow through on that promise and just thought it was silly for him to say it like that. I also just thought it was kind of funny. It wasn't meant as some sort of harsh criticism and I certainly never guessed that my pointing it out would generate this level of interest and hand-wringing.

The only thing that has me riled up is all the people who can't take a joke and seem to feel the need to rush to Ol' Roy's defense and argue with me. Jeez...I'm kinda sorry I mentioned it at all now...