Wilma Flintstone

There's a banner ad that keeps appearing at the top of the DBR page. It features cartoon images of potato chips, drinks, etc. I swear, when I post and am looking at the text window, my peripheral vision sees Wilma Flinstone in the potato chips. I am dead serious. Every time that ad has popped up I've seen Wilma! It's something with the "flesh" color of the chips and the red logo I suppose.

Anyone else experienced this?

-EarlJam

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    No.

There's a banner ad that keeps appearing at the top of the DBR page. It features cartoon images of potato chips, drinks, etc. I swear, when I post and am looking at the text window, my peripheral vision sees Wilma Flinstone in the potato chips. I am dead serious. Every time that ad has popped up I've seen Wilma! It's something with the "flesh" color of the chips and the red logo I suppose.
    You're reliving a Wilma fetish from your childhood. Personally, I thought Betty was hotter. Then again, neither of them compared to the grown-up Pebbles (Bam-Bam was one lucky dude!).

Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    No.

You're reliving a Wilma fetish from your childhood. Personally, I thought Betty was hotter. Then again, neither of them compared to the grown-up Pebbles (Bam-Bam was one lucky dude!).
    Dude. Betty was my girl all the way...along with Mary Ann.

And are you familiar with the bio of Pebbles? The life she had to endure? It's horrible and shame on you for further disgracing her. That girl's life has been hard enough as it is.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post

And are you familiar with the bio of Pebbles? The life she had to endure? It's horrible and shame on you for further disgracing her. That girl's life has been hard enough as it is.

-EarlJam
    Other than having to appear on The Flintstone Comedy Hour I'm not aware of anything bad in her life.

Dude. Betty was my girl all the way...along with Mary Ann.
    What about Josie from Josie and the P***ycats (stupid obsenity filters can't seem to distinguish between the proper use of that word and the improper use...time to turn the damned thing off)?

-EarlJam
    EarlJam, I don't know what you did today, but if you've got any more, feel free to share...