It was a great season, a very positive one.

I think they did a great job playing this year, remember most are freshmen and I am looking forward to Duke staying very dominant in the future. They may have had some losses but i also remember the key wins, especially beating unc at home. They are gonna be awesome the next few seasons and I think Coach K will continue to bring in fabulous recruits. I see no end to our ACC and NCAA dominance and it will only get better from here. Fan since 1977 and always will be. To the players, thanks for a great winning season! To the other fans and students, man, we have a lot more supremacy comming so heads up! Duke_Rulz

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Rulz View Post
    I think they did a great job playing this year, remember most are freshmen and I am looking forward to Duke staying very dominant in the future. They may have had some losses but i also remember the key wins, especially beating unc at home. They are gonna be awesome the next few seasons and I think Coach K will continue to bring in fabulous recruits. I see no end to our ACC and NCAA dominance and it will only get better from here. Fan since 1977 and always will be. To the players, thanks for a great winning season! To the other fans and students, man, we have a lot more supremacy comming so heads up! Duke_Rulz
    Most players are not freshmen, and King didn't get that much pt towards the end of the season...

And we beat unc on the road, not home.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Rulz View Post
    I see no end to our ACC and NCAA dominance
    Its pretty absurd to say that Duke is currently 'dominating' the ACC, much less the NCAA. 1 one point win over a 15 seed in 2 years =/= dominance.

Sorry I meant at UNC about the win, my mistake. And I do think Duke has dominace in the ACC and NCAA and will in the future.The 1 point win happens to everyone in any given game and Im not focusing on a single game but the whole time I've been a fan. I see nothing absurd about that statement.

Nelson's class never made it past the sweet 16, much less to the FF. Duke lost in the round of 64 last year and the round of 32 this year (thanks to a 1 point win over a #15 seed).

Obviously there's no reason to jump off a cliff over this and surely Duke will get back to the FF sooner rather than later, but if that's anything close to 'dominance' than how do you define all of the other more successful teams?

Overall Duke is a dominant team, is my point, over the years. Memphis, who are they? They are successful this year but not a domnate team. UNC is a sucessful team as is UCLA and Kansas. Thus they are dominate schools. Duke is in that class, If not a the school to be looked up too. When ever they do get beat, the opposition goes crazy because they know Duke rules and they got a rare win against them. I do not base their success on a few games but overall.