Angry sick, sick individual starves a dog in the name of art

http://www.popgive.com/2008/03/since...-death-is.html

A so called artists by the name Guillermo Habacuc Vargas with the help of 2 children, who he paid, caught a dog on the street. He tied the dog in his exhibition gallery so people could see it starve to death. He told everyone not to feed this dog. He calls himself an artist. After suffering for a few days dog died in the gallery.
    I'm mad at the guy, but just as mad at the gallery visitors who chose to do nothing because a sign told them to. This guy is sick, twisted, demented, and should be locked up - maybe starved.

I hate abstract art. My wife is a art historian and she is constantly defending it (although this would severely piss her off). It is extremely rare that you see any originality in art anymore. This guy is a piece of caca that should be beaten with an easel.
    The day a guy defecated on a canvas and made millions was the same day I lost all respect for abstract art.

Updated stories from Snopes and others claim that the dog was well fed and the art project was to show people that are sheep (by way of digg). Whether that's true or the gallery is trying to shield itself from the controversy isn't known yet.