Duke Radio Network - online links for tonight?

It appears that our friends at GoDuke InsideAccess don't have any links for men's or women's broadcasts for NCAAs (though I believe we got radio for the tourney for both teams in past years). Any idea where to find Bob and Co. on the Internet tonight? Thanks.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Just noticed that

I just logged in and noticed that as well. Anyone have a link?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

AAAAAAAgh!

I wish I could help, I'm traveling in Tampa and was relying on insideaccess to get the game! AAAaaagh!..Why say liveaudio and then link us to a baseball game?! sigh., I bet my night's worth of beer they don't show even a 1/2 of the game here. At least I'm in ACC country, so I'm hoping to see some of it.
    Last edited by CameronBornAndBred; 03-20-2008 at 07:07 PM. Reason: started drinking night's worth of beer

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

yay / not so yay

Well..for better or worse, at least I've watched all of the first half. Good that it's close for me, but this should be a run away boys! GO DEVILS, I want to HAVE to watch USC with 5 min left because this turns into a blow out.

I STILL WISH I COULD HEAR BOB HARRIS ON INSIDEACCESS YOU BAHSTAHDS!!!!

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    I believe CBS owns all broadcast rights to the tourney - including online radio broadcasts. Inside Access won't be available for the entire tourney.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”