Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Nothing more to add than...job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    You know, Auntie Bostondevil is always willing to keep a baby for a couple of hours while new parents go out to dinner and reconnect. Are any of these babies within squeezing distance of Auntie BD?

Congrats, I realize I didn't actually say that before.
    Auntie DukieInKansas is available in the Kansas City area. I'm good at walking and rocking a fussy baby.

eta - back to a starter. Guess I'll have to work for 728 - the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Auntie DukieInKansas is available in the Kansas City area. I'm good at walking and rocking a fussy baby.

eta - back to a starter. Guess I'll have to work for 728 - the next level.
    Auntie TillyGalore is available in the Durham area.

thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebear View Post
    Pink and blue hats appear to be standard hospital newborn attire...What is more troubling is the excessive volume of newborn boy clothing in that lesser shade of blue...it'll take him years to recover
    We got him a prescription hat for the baby-blue-baby-hat-itis... if not treated i hear it can cause life-long problems, such as going to UNC.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    thanks everyone!

We got him a prescription hat for the baby-blue-baby-hat-itis... if not treated i hear it can cause life-long problems, such as going to UNC.
    MUCH better. Makes him look even more adorable now. And much more pleasing to the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    MUCH better. Makes him look even more adorable now. And much more pleasing to the eyes.
    I wholeheartedly agree! Again, congratulations.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    He's a winner, congrats!
    I think for his first halloween, you should paint him blue with white stripes and a D logo on his forehead. Tell everyone he's a Duke basketball. He'll win every costume contest you enter him in!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebear View Post
    The Bluebears are just north of Boston...and given the emergence of some early colic, we may soon be looking for babysitting Auntie and Uncle DBRers...Tips on soothing a colicky baby are also welcome..
    Don't know how far north you are, but PM me if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Don't know how far north you are, but PM me if you'd like.
    You've covered a lot of milestones recently. You're now Carroll Youngkin. Guess you won't be posting again for a while.

Smile Congrats to all!!

hc -- Yes I know from long experience that a great dog will watch the kid, and the kid will keep the pup in line. An experience for both which will rival none other. Blessings to you.

And to ALL OF US who are bringing children and grandchildren into the Duke family. Soooooo cool.

As two Duke parents, and as grandma who is a sports fanatic, we're trying hard not to 'push too hard' to create a backlash. But...since Greta is only 4 months old, those concerns might be premature.

My daughter (class of 01) only states that she will be upset if Greta doesn't go to Duke, but...Greta will in NO WAY go to UNC or MD. Since my niece graduated from VA Tech, and my nephew currently goes to GATech -- I try to stay as neutral as I can -- as long as the ACC rises to the top in every sport.

Again, so excited to see more Duke Crazies on the way. YAHOO. Isn't it nice to be part of such a living family who supports this tradition? XXOOXX