Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dumb and Dumber

Marginally literate at best.... You should hear his (mental midget) show producer(and want a be co-host) Shannon(formerly known as Intern Shannon). Coulder not utter an intelligent sentence if his life depended on it. Just call them dumb and dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    It makes more sense when you know that he has a degree (Master's in Economics) from UNC-CH.
    Yeah, I knew that but c'mon! If you hate Duke that much how can you work there?!

blog

Surely that does not pass for scholarship at any university....

Smells like a Hater

Flash,
    That was almost funny, but it sounds like you have hate in your heart. I think you might need JESUS. Be easy its gonna be ok. You probably enjoy listening to the show. I'm not a huge fan per say, but at times it can be entertaining. I don't think Bomani and Shannon lack the intelligence to air quality programming. I have question for you, do you have a problem when they discuss topics that don't involve DUKE? It seems that you are not comfortable with Bomani's opinions and takes on things because they might come from a different angle or viewpoint. As people, we when we get use to something, it is hard to CHANGE or be willing to CHANGE. Sports talk, especially around here, sounds a lot alike, discussing the same issues from similar point of view. It is time to wake up. You don’t have to embrace his opinions, but at least listen with an open mind, and from their base your opinion of the show. And as for Shannon, he seems like he has a grasp on the is stuff too. He's not as seasoned as say a Joe Ovies, or a Chris Clark, but the young guy is not bad.

Successful people don't listn to 850 the whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Problem View Post
    Flash,
    That was almost funny, but it sounds like you have hate in your heart. I think you might need JESUS. Be easy its gonna be ok. You probably enjoy listening to the show. I'm not a huge fan per say, but at times it can be entertaining. I don't think Bomani and Shannon lack the intelligence to air quality programming. I have question for you, do you have a problem when they discuss topics that don't involve DUKE? It seems that you are not comfortable with Bomani's opinions and takes on things because they might come from a different angle or viewpoint. As people, we when we get use to something, it is hard to CHANGE or be willing to CHANGE. Sports talk, especially around here, sounds a lot alike, discussing the same issues from similar point of view. It is time to wake up. You don’t have to embrace his opinions, but at least listen with an open mind, and from their base your opinion of the show. And as for Shannon, he seems like he has a grasp on the is stuff too. He's not as seasoned as say a Joe Ovies, or a Chris Clark, but the young guy is not bad.

Say whaaa? If you can't go to college...

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    It makes more sense when you know that he has a degree (Master's in Economics) from UNC-CH.

Is Bonami teaching a dorm course on rap music or street dancing or something like that?

Raleigh Durham Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    WDNC 620 in Durham is currently the flagship station for Duke athletics and has been for many years. The Raleigh station you are referring to is part of the network, but is NOT the flagship station. If you want the contact information for the Duke Sports Information Department you can find it on goduke.com or just PM me.
    850 and 620 are sister stations, owned by the same group. They share some programming and the jocks move back and forth fairly often to change the lineups. I believe that 850 is considered the "senior station" corporately, although 620 is Duke's flagship station. There are some games, primarily football, that 850 doesn't broadcast, such as when ECU has a football game at the same time as Duke (they broadcast ECU games obviously).

99.9 FM is the new sports talk station in Raleigh. It is owned by WRAL/Capital Broadcasting. They now do the State games instead of 680 WPTF, which had it for years. Wish we could get our games broadcast by 680 - it is a relative blow torch in power.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Problem View Post
    Flash,
    Welcome to the boards, Mr. Bomani.

Hey, Weezie (Bomani)....I heard that you never allowed any of your students to wear any Duke gear to your class.

From your post, it's a shame you didn't take a few more classes yourself.