View Poll Results: Who was the Man of the Match vs. UNC?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gerald Henderson

3 2.38%
  • Taylor King

0 0%
  • Dave McClure

1 0.79%
  • DeMarcus Nelson

4 3.17%
  • Greg Paulus

49 38.89%
  • Jon Scheyer

64 50.79%
  • Kyle Singler

0 0%
  • Nolan Smith

0 0%
  • Lance Thomas

0 0%
  • Brian Zoubek

5 3.97%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDevil View Post
    Why wasn't Green jumping over/through Greg a charge?
    he kinda leaned his upper body and got the ball to the rim just as he was hitting greg so the contact it could have been a scenario where you count the hoop anyways, and while there was contact there wasn't a ton of contact (and the refs were pretty tight lipped all-game, which was good, imo) so maybe combined all those things made it a no call in the guy's mind...one idea at least...

I voted for Jon Scheyer as he was everywhere as usual. His stat line reads: 14 points, 4 rebs, 4 assists, 1 turnover in 32 minutes.

Brian Zoubek played really well yesterday: 6 points, 3 rebounds, and a blocked shot in 9 minutes.
    Bob Green

I choose Scheyer

over Paulus and Hendo.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by socaldukie View Post
    over Paulus and Hendo.
    I also voted for Scheyer. But I wish I could have voted for DeMarcus tonight. He just had a poor offensive game... I'm sure he's hurting over that.
    DukeDevilDeb

Scheyer

Scheyer is playing excellent defense and is doing it consistently throughout the game. He is solid with the ball and he is scoring. Paulus did have another outstanding game, but to me Scheyer edged him out for player of the game.

Motm?

Okay as stated in another thread I slept through the game. (Well all but the first five minutes, migraine, sue me.) So I'm not voting because I shouldn't get an opinion if I didn't watch the bloody game and suffer just like everyone else. But just a question, why should their be a MOTM for Duke in a loss? Why not be fair and put Green and Hansbrough up there to vote on? I mean it's not like the vote counts for anyting for opinion so I guess it's okay. But when CBS awards a player of the game award to BOTH schools it always seems kind of rediculous. Yeah they put $1000 in each schools scholorship fund too, I know. (What's that 2 maybe 3 text books and a 6 pack of red bulls?) When JJ went off at the end of a Wake Forest loss a couple years ago, he probably was the best player that night on either team. But if you don't win, who cares if you pull down a tripple double every night. I know, it sounds like sour grapes. I guess it's just a society thing that irks me like giving everyone in field day a ribbon / medal because they don't want anyone to feel left out. I'll shut up now, feel free to throw tomatoes at me and my soap box.

Please remember to vote here too.

8. Zoubs

6 points, 3 rebounds and 1 blocked shot in 9 minutes. Not too bad. He continues to get better and stronger and may be incredibly huge for us in the Tourney.