Durham, within a couple of miles of Cameron

1st Duke-UNC game video...

...earlier someone said it could be downloaded from either iTunes or youTube; could someone offer further advice for an old guy who isn't totally familiar with iTunes protocol?
    My thanks in advance.
    GTHc, GTH!

As posted in another thread, the 2008 Duke win at UNC can be seen on ESPNU at 10:30 am Saturday (EST).

1st Duke-UNC game video...
    Let it rain!!! Rain Dance!

After many views, this is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite Duke games (although, the 2001 game in Chapel Hill and the 2003 game in Cameron, wherein Chris Duhon became a demon possessed in the final few minutes, are my tops ever). What an exhibition.

Great Games

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Let it rain!!! Rain Dance!

After many views, this is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite Duke games (although, the 2001 game in Chapel Hill and the 2003 game in Cameron, wherein Chris Duhon became a demon possessed in the final few minutes, are my tops ever). What an exhibition.
    I agree with you Cameron those were some great games looking back at things. However those are also the games that freakin' tear my nerves up to watch. I know a lot of Duke fans like close well played games against the heels with Duke coming away with a well earned victory. Personally I much prefer games like 1999 and 2001 where Duke crushes the heels and the outcome is never in doubt.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he shall crush thy head, and thou shalt crush his heel.

See God doesn't like heels either, lol!