Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Status Check!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Wow, a blast from the past. What brought you out of the woodwork? (And welcome back, of course.)
    Been real busy with business school for the past year and a half... but I'm graduating in 7 weeks and senior slump has kicked in! Hope all is well with you (and everyone else on the board)...

Edit: oops, this post didn't add any substance, sorry mods... feel free to delete, this should be a PM anyway

Quote Originally Posted by npdevil27 View Post
    Been real busy with business school for the past year and a half... but I'm graduating in 7 weeks and senior slump has kicked in! Hope all is well with you (and everyone else on the board)...

Edit: oops, this post didn't add any substance, sorry mods... feel free to delete, this should be a PM anyway
    Ha. The post is fine. Glad to see you're slumping instead of Duke.

Exclamation Bring on the Heat

Heat is good. The stifling swamp of Cameron even better. Our guys can run and gun with anyone. And as the heat rises, even better.

There is not a team in the nation in better condition than our Devils. (...and again, I attribute that to our Coach and Coaching staff --- and to the work by done by all during the off-season, and most especially to DeMarcus).

Break the Tar Heels down, make them sweat and run, give Ty Lawson's ankle a run for the money. Frustrate SI "Player of the Year" ---- pleeeze. Voila. Duke wins the ACC season championship and a #1 seed at the Big Dance.

Man! It didn't take long to get this up and rollin'.

There was an Elvis sighting here. Seeing as how I feel pretty certain that he must have gone to hell for playing that devil's music, the gates must be open.

Or....could it really have been Slim Whitman?????????

Anyway, I wish all a very happy 9F

Gthcgthes

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    God I love hating UNC.
    It brings a smile to ones face doesn't it.

59 hours to tip and it is 54 degrees here in Northeastern NC...

8. It's 10:15 AM here in Our Nation's Capital, where the rising heat from the Chappaheelya area is warming up the ground enough to get my daffodils poking up out of the ground, and the only thing better than settling in for a month of March basketball is getting it kicked off in grand style by sending Cover Boy Hansborough and his band of merry men straight back to Hell.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

11:00 am in the city named for Nathaniel Greene and the home of the ACC. Come on Duke, whup up on the Travelin' Hansburys!!!

Go Duke!!!!!!!! And, of course, GTHC, GTH x 100 ! And more!

Notice how it's been getting warmer recently?

Inside info tells me no meteorological basic exists for the recent upswing in temperatures in Central North Carolina. Rather, the pleasant spring weather is a result of the opening of the gates of hell in Chapel Hill in preparation for Saturday's game. Upon its arrival back in CH after a crushing defeat, the UNC team bus will bypass the Dean Dome and proceed directly to hell; it will not pass go, and the players will not collect $200. All attending the contest are urged to sprinkle themselves with holy water to guard against the evil emanating from one particular corner of the gym. I've also received word that Tyler Hansbrough is still a whiny I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.--that's right, ladies and gentleman...you heard it here first!

GTHC!

Kill them!!

Go To Hell Unc!!! I Hate Them Sooo Much!!!!

should i tranquilize the dog?

all prepared in westchester county, ny. only issue is whether the dog can take it. he gets upset and barks his head off during every duke game -- too much emotion and anxiety in the room. that said, he'll have to man (or woman) up like the rest of us. will have to get some extra bones and chews ready to get him through it.

gthc.

Don't tranquilize that dog. The cacophony will help it seem like you're right in the middle of the fight!!!!

its a warm thursday afternoon here in person county, i wonder where those warm winds from the southwest is coming from????

its about 65 degrees in the Bay Area, but come saturday it should be hot as hell.

GTHC, GTH

Talking 9F Country

66F here in 9F country!

Let's see, if heat decreases with distance the same as radiation does (inverse square law 1/D*D), it must be hot as Hell in chapel hill right now!
    GO TO HELL carolina, GO TO HELL!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

A very sudden jolt of spring here in Ankara, Turkey tells me that the Heels will soon be roasting in Hell

GO DUKE
    GTHCGTH

Got to tranquilize the dog

I've got an 80 lb Airedale, who is very sensitive to my emotions. When I get agitated he presses up against me so that I will pet him and thus calm down. If I ignore him, he puts his paws in my lap and stares me in the eye until I pet him.

Afternoon games are the best, he can stay outside. Hopefully Saturday night won't be too cold up here in Michigan!

tranquilized devil dogs

they are amazingly attuned to what matters. i can jump up and down during any other game and he barely pays attention. but he knows when i'm watching a duke game and doesn't like the level of emotional energy in the room. doesn't even matter if i'm reacting pro or con. he's too small (corgi/something mix) to consider tranquilizing, not that i would anyway. we'll play through it.

gthcgth

status check

Quote Originally Posted by dynastydefender View Post
    Go To Hell Unc!!! I Hate Them Sooo Much!!!!
    this is sooo sweet-to draw UK fans into the fray and have them wish the holes a journey to Hades...