Boozer picks us to win vs. UNC!

On PTI today, Carlos was asked who is going to win Saturday's match-up. He said, "I know Hansbrough and Ty Lawson are going to come in here looking for revenge, but we're going to knock down our 3's and hit our shots and we're going to walk out of there with the win."

I love the "we"s and the "our"s.

He called the same thing in the first game. After the Jazz won, they asked him about the Duke/UNC game. He said something like "UNC's really good, but my boys are going to get the upset. Nevermind, we're ranked hire, so it's just going to be a win."

What did you expect, Carlos is a true Blue Devil?

This is awesome to hear. It always gives a good feeling knowing that those Dukesters who have moved on to the NBA still follow the team closely.

On that note, of former Duke players playing pro at any level, have there been any that you think have rather distanced themselves from the program, or have been dissapointly silent since leaving Duke?

Has Dunleavy been vocal?

-EarlJam

Maggette?

I thought Maggette distanced himself from Duke and was surprised to see him back on campus at a football game with Brand a year or two later.

I don't think Maggette has a problem with Duke. A lot of Duke fans have a problem with Maggette though (he's the closest thing to a black eye Duke basketball has ever had). We didn't do anything wrong, but he got paid by his AAU coach in high school. A lot of people think if he'd have come back his sophomore year, he'd have been ruled ineligible.