Thread: Jimmy and Ben

Jimmy and Ben

Today's viral web video is Jimmy Kimmel's response to the hugely popular video his girlfriend, Sarah Silverman, made with Matt Damon last month. The title probably isn't DBR-ready, but the content is sanitized and should be SFW unless you work somewhere really dorky.

Enjoy! This is star studded, emphasis on the stud.

OMG, that is AWESOME. I mean, the Sarah/Matt vid was funny, but this was over-the-top hysterical. My sides hurt. The Josh Groban solo, Robin Williams, Elvis Costello, how the heck did they pull this together!?

I guess this is the benefit of having a writer's strike?!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    OMG, that is AWESOME. I mean, the Sarah/Matt vid was funny, but this was over-the-top hysterical. My sides hurt. The Josh Groban solo, Robin Williams, Elvis Costello, how the heck did they pull this together!?
    Josh Groban was probably my favorite as it was completely out of the blue. I didn't think he would indulge in something like this.

Tying back to the movie trivia in TLTE, is this the first time Harrison Ford and Brad Pitt have appeared in the same video since the execrable 'The Devil's Own'?

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Josh Groban was probably my favorite as it was completely out of the blue. I didn't think he would indulge in something like this.

Tying back to the movie trivia in TLTE, is this the first time Harrison Ford and Brad Pitt have appeared in the same video since the execrable 'The Devil's Own'?
    Even more importantly, can we use something like this for 6 degrees of Bacon? It really was amazing that they got everyone to do it.

I cannot say that I have ever watched the Jimmy Kimmel show. But I may now. Both those videos, and especially Kimmel's, were laugh out loud funny. Thanks for posting.

And for laugh out loud funny ... Stewart's Gaydolf Tittler joke last night was the night's best.

awesome! i love kimmel.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimSlowSlider View Post
    I cannot say that I have ever watched the Jimmy Kimmel show. But I may now. Both those videos, and especially Kimmel's, were laugh out loud funny. Thanks for posting.

And for laugh out loud funny ... Stewart's Gaydolf Tittler joke last night was the night's best.
    I preferred his 'That guy is _so_ arrogant' after the first Once acceptance speech.

yeah, that was a good one, too.

you could tell that Stewart liked Hansard and Irglova.

That is up there with Lazy Sunday and Dick in a Box as the greatest viral video stuff ever done. Wow, just brilliant.

Josh Grobin was the icing on the cake. That and the fact that it was dedicated to Norman Mailer. Random!!!

-Jason "wow, Jimmy is brilliant" Evans

Affleck

Is it me or is this the best think Affleck has done since Good Will Hunting?