Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Showing my age - Bob Crane/Hogan of Hogan's Heroes, Bobby Sherman, Mannix

Teen years - Jack Lambert
    Didn't someone break in and strangle Bob Crane to death with a pair of worn pantyhose?

-EarlJam

Barbara Feldon.
    The woman from "Nanny and the Professor."
    Betty Rubble.

(Crane was killed by one of his buddies/groupies with a blunt instrument like a hammer, IIRC. Very bloody IIARC.)

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Didn't someone break in and strangle Bob Crane to death with a pair of worn pantyhose?

-EarlJam
    It wasn't me! (But yes - he was murdered. In a hotel room if I recall correctly.)

When I was a little girl my first crush was on Bart Starr. Seeing him at the Packers game last month made me smile. Oh, yeah. I liked the Monkees, too.

weird!

-EarlJam
    Just last night on WTVD, they were discussing how Ivan Dixon, Durham native, was in the original Raisin in the Sun. That got me humming the theme song to Hogan's Heroes. That got me remembering exactly where I was when we heard that Bob Crane had been killed (family vacation in Florida), which is strange since I was only eight at the time.

And according to iMDb, he was bludgeoned to death with a video camera tripod in a Scottsdale Arizona hotel room. Never found out who dunnit.

Here's mine

It all started with Wonder Woman when I was a very young boy...I still have the poster that was above my bed

From there it was Nicole Eggert, Samantha( Who's the boss--Alyssa Milano)Kelly Bundy, Winnie Cooper, and Kelly K (Tiffani Amber Thiesen)

Ironically enough I still lust after all of them...even to this day

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    That got me remembering exactly where I was when we heard that Bob Crane had been killed (family vacation in Florida), which is strange since I was only eight at the time.
    Oddly enough, I was in a car with my family on the way to Florida when Paul Harvey mentioned it. We were somewhere in Virginia headed south. It bummed me out big time.

Dunno 'bout the pantyhose, but Greg Kinnear did a bio-pic about Bob Crane -- Auto-Focus. Pretty decent flick, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRose77 View Post
    When I was a little girl my first crush was on Bart Starr. Seeing him at the Packers game last month made me smile. Oh, yeah. I liked the Monkees, too.
    Davy was adorable!

Ann Margaret. Ima, I remember Hazel.

Kelly Kapowski is an obvious choice for me, as I suspect it is for many others.

Aunt Becky from Full House is another one.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    It's hard to say who was first. Several of my kid crushes are already list. I'd have to say that Erin Gray was probably the earliest. The others are Danica McKellar and Alyssa Milano.
    I didn't want to say Alyssa because she was pretty young back when I first thought she was cute. Of course, I was young too...

Quote Originally Posted by ivduke View Post
    It all started with Wonder Woman when I was a very young boy...I still have the poster that was above my bed

From there it was Nicole Eggert, Samantha( Who's the boss--Alyssa Milano)Kelly Bundy, Winnie Cooper, and Kelly K (Tiffani Amber Thiesen)

Ironically enough I still lust after all of them...even to this day
    Ever seen the movie Blown Away with Eggert?

Quote Originally Posted by Clipsfan View Post
    I didn't want to say Alyssa because she was pretty young back when I first thought she was cute. Of course, I was young too...
    I asked earlier if it's creepy if I (26) still think Kelly Bundy (16) is hot... Of course, in real life Christina Applegate is 10 years older than me, and I was probably 12 when I first noticed the 16-year old Kelly Bundy. EarlJam is waiting for Chris Hansen with me.

Quote Originally Posted by hc5duke View Post
    I asked earlier if it's creepy if I (26) still think Kelly Bundy (16) is hot... Of course, in real life Christina Applegate is 10 years older than me, and I was probably 12 when I first noticed the 16-year old Kelly Bundy. EarlJam is waiting for Chris Hansen with me.

LOL. If you have anything else you'd like to say...otherwise you're free to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 365Duke View Post
    F'ING HILARIOUS!

i find judge Judy kind of hot

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonelson View Post
    i find judge Judy kind of hot
    Must be a power/authority figure thing...

something like that