Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    She went to UCLA I think...
    Yep, summa cum laude. That show did pretty well at turning its child actors into well-educated and non-crazy adults. Fred Savage went to Stanford, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Tom Wopat, aka Luke Duke, for me.

Never did like the pretty boy blonde, John Schneider, tho he's aged pretty well. (see: Nip/Tuck Season 5.)
    I loved me some Bo Duke. John Schneider has aged VERY well, much better than Tom Wopat. I still have my mint condition Bo Duke spiral notebook and my Duke Boys poster.

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    That's mine! Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell. I wanted to be Zack Morris so that I could date Kelly.
    With the HUGE cell phone? I wanted high school to be like Bayside SO BAD. Boy, was that a letdown.

You're right. From IMDB...

Best known as America's alluring dream girl from her days as Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years" (1988), Danica McKellar made her breakthrough at the early age of 12. After that show ended, she went on to graduate Summa cum Laude from UCLA with a degree in Mathematics, and even proved a new math theorem, the Chayes-McKellar-Winn Theorem.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

That green chick that Jason Evans posted a few days back would be a good choice too. I think she was also Batgirl.

-EJ

Oh man, the original Batgirl (Yvonne Craig) was unbelievable. http://imdb.com/name/nm0186051/mediaindex
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I loved me some Bo Duke. John Schneider has aged VERY well, much better than Tom Wopat. I still have my mint condition Bo Duke spiral notebook and my Duke Boys poster.
    Daisy Duke or Bonnie from Knight Rider would have been on my list had I been a few years older at the time. Girls were still 100% cooties at that age.

The very first I can recall was the appropriately named Woody from Bay City Rollers - my first record in second or third grade. I feel ancient.

Martha Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by hurleyfor3 View Post
    Martha Quinn
    Wasn't she anorexic?

Definitely Buck Rogers woman, and Julie from the Love Boat. Would have to throw in Kristie McNichols from 8 is Enough. There was something about her - wow.

When I hit college, it was Mary Stuart Masterson, and then Buffy (Sara Michelle Geller).

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Wasn't [Martha] anorexic?
    Never heard that, but mtv jumped the shark the day she was let go (the first time. It said something that they hired her back). That was also about the time they got rid of the orginal set, you know that looked sort of like a den.

On a separate note, the problem with all the current scifi shows on teevee is none of them involve women prancing around in spandex. Seriously, what's the holdup?

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    That's mine! Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell.
    Yep, me too.

This is kinda weird considering she was a grown woman and I was just a kid but I had a huge crush on Counselor Deana Troi from Star Trek the Next Generation.

Others: Kelly Kapowski, Winnie

my first crushes was on Heather Locklear from t.j. hooker and Nicole eggert from charles in charge and bay watch

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    This is kinda weird considering she was a grown woman and I was just a kid but I had a huge crush on Counselor Deana Troi from Star Trek the Next Generation.

Raquel Welch
    ~rthomas

Red face Eggert & Baio

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonelson View Post
    my first crush was on Heather Locklear from t.j. hooker and Nicole eggert from charles in charge and baywatch
    Last year, you could watch Nicole Eggert & Scott Baio in the VH1 reality show: Scott Baio is 45 and Single.

At least for one episode...

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    OK, bragging here, I was a cheerleader in high school. One day the basketball coach's wife, who was good friends with my mom, told her the following story. Their son, Michael, aged 8 at the time, had been asked by his grandparents if he had any girlfriends. Turns out he had 3, Wonder Woman, Daisy on the Dukes of Hazard, and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    OK, bragging here, I was a cheerleader in high school. One day the basketball coach's wife, who was good friends with my mom, told her the following story. Their son, Michael, aged 8 at the time, had been asked by his grandparents if he had any girlfriends. Turns out he had 3, Wonder Woman, Daisy on the Dukes of Hazard, and me.
    and of course, if this were to happen this century, Michael's parents would be calling the police, you would be arrested, and interrogated about your "relationship" with him...