Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kramerbr View Post
    It shows the Kansas game when I click on the Duke link for me.
    That's because the link is from somewhere not in North Carolina -- CBS cut away from the game elsewhere.

The CBS affiliate here in Tampa just switched from the Duke-St. Johns game to the Kansas-Okie State game. Ugh. At least I can listen to the game being called by Bob Harris on XM radio...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilBaby View Post
    There's 16 minutes left in the KS game. Come on! This is crap.
    Welcome to the Midwest...

CBS blows chunks. It should change its initials to ADD because it can't stick with one thing.

GGGRRRRR!!!!
    Last edited by Jumbo; 02-23-2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    The CBS affiliate here in Tampa just switched from the Duke-St. Johns game to the Kansas-Okie State game. Ugh. At least I can listen to the game being called by Bob Harris on XM radio...
    I just logged onto XM Radio online, thinking I'd be able to listen to the game. Wrong. I'll have to listen in my car.

C'mon folks... We're engaged in a blowout, and OKState has the #4/5 country on the ropes in the second half... How can you possibly be surprised at this decision?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    CBS blows chunks. It should change its initials to ADD because it can't stick with one F#$%#$# thing.

GGGRRRRR!!!!
    I can understand it during the tourney (sort of), but it's silly during the regular season -- at the very least they could keep the Duke-StJ score on the screen, somewhere.

That is why I hate it when we have CBS covering the game! They can't stick with the original game. Probably Greg Gumball's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa John View Post
    C'mon folks... We're engaged in a blowout, and OKState has the #4/5 country on the ropes in the second half... How can you possibly be surprised at this decision?
    If OkSt blows out Kansass, do you think we'll keep our current spot in the rankings?

I don't care if Duke is ahead by 100, I want to see them play. I guess Raycom isn't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mgtr View Post
    I don't care if Duke is ahead by 100, I want to see them play. I guess Raycom isn't so bad.
    True. The bozos can't get it in their head that people tune in to see a particular game not the CBS "experience".

Has Dave played at all?

Quote Originally Posted by mgtr View Post
    Yes, well there are fans all over the country who don't want to watch any of Duke-St. John's, let alone a blowout. I can understand being disappointed about not being able to see the game, but the way you all are crying is embarrassing. The fans who should be able to complain about TV coverage are ours. Virtually every Duke is televised. Let's get real here and be thankful for that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by dukerev View Post
    Has Dave played at all?
    Briefly in the first half.

CBS blows chunks. It should change its initials to ADD because it can't stick with one thing.
    Lol about the ADD. How true.

CBS can kiss my ____. I completely agree with SharkD. It's fine in the NCAAs to switch from game to game because that's it, there is no tomorrow, every game means the world. However, in the regular season, when games are being shown by region, they need to stick with the damn game. I am so mad I could hurt something.

I really didn't want to have to call another television station about my angers and frustrations, but it appears that I am going to have to. This is the only way I can feel better about the situation.

Wtf Cbs

This is crap. I planned my afternoon around this game -- and my XM is busted. Anyone find this streaming on-line?

Quote Originally Posted by kramerbr View Post
    Thanks for the lecture dad.
    LOL. Classic.

Cbs

I live in SC and didn't get the game until 4:45 because of the VT-GT game, now it's off to Kansas!!!!

The worst part of the whole situation is that we now have to watch the stupidest haircut in the country for another 8 minutes. That's the object I want to hurt. That hair is an embarrassment to all hair.

Wow, that sarcastic remark made me Elton Brand.