Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Not on TV in Seattle

Is anyone on the West coast able to get the game on CBS?
    I've got Kansas/Okl St. instead. Sweet
    help!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLetterDGules View Post
    Is anyone on the West coast able to get the game on CBS?
    I've got Kansas/Okl St. instead. Sweet
    help!
    You should be able to see the game using this website.

http://channelsurfing.net/

This site is usually reliable and the feed is decent, although you might be 1 or 2 plays behind live action.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoDukeTattoos View Post
    No slight to your team, but I am hoping that the final score is something like 90-60 with a Duke victory. Duke needs to regain confidence with both their offense and defense. If this is another close game, it will drive Duke Nation absolutely nuts!
    Oh boy. Please no "Duke Nation." Just finished watching the UConn-Villanova game with all of the "Nova Nation" signs. Just as tired of "WAKE the nation." Goes along with all of the schools that play that same song over the PA to get all the students jumping in tight games... I'll stick with the pep band and "every time we touch" or a "Our House" chant any day, thanks.

Ok so I'm 100% sure that DUKE will win today after losing 2 straight. Which was just getting out of hand. Hopefully we will kill them by 30 and everyone knows were still a major threat after 2 straight loses.

Finally found where the weather suits my clothes – and settled down in Brentwood, CA

Options to chanelsurfing.net?

Quote Originally Posted by jaimedun34 View Post

This site is usually reliable and the feed is decent, although you might be 1 or 2 plays behind live action.
    And apparently one must have a PC. Any options for Mac users? Anyone know about any radio feeds on the net?

These are the only times I wish I lived somewhere other than California.

Grey Devil

Changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    It will be interesting to see what, if any, adjustments the Staff makes for this game after two losses. I wouldn't be suprised to see the starting line-up shaken up. Maybe Brian Zoubek will get the start.
    Zoubek may well play a larger role this afternoon. He should be gaining stamina and confidence after good performances. His inside presence forces teams to adjust their inside game.

I think our guards have been relatively poor making plays. That has never been Nelson or Hendersons forte, as they do very well when given the ball in advantage positions but tend to turn the ball over when trying to make plays to others. Paulus and Smith bring the ball upcourt well, but have also been turnover prone, making ill advised passes, etc. I personally have the most confidence in Scheyer's judgment and Singler does well in the area too. Maybe we need to let Scheyer handle the ball part of each possession.

We have no choice but to let Paulus handle and pass but I would love to see him use better judgment with the ball. I have thought he does best when he doesn't attempt the highlight film passes and instead values each possession. One thing for sure, we need to cut way down on the turnovers going forward.

Lost in the disappointment of Wednesday's game was the play of Zoubek. Being at the game in person, I was very very impressed with the way Brian played. Obviously in a loss, this kind of stuff doesn't really get noticed but I liked how he was able to contribute and, most importantly, I liked how Krzyzewski gave him extended minutes. Now, that might have been out of necessity and not preference but Brian gave quality minutes nonetheless.

Hopefully Brian will continue to produce because like him or not, this team is going to need Zoubek come March. I just don't think there's any way around it.

YES! Jon back in the lineup.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Incidentally, Duke -22 is probably one of the better bets of the college bball season, just because of the situation. I expect the team to come close to covering that twice over.
    I believe that you are moderately deluded.

Sorry...

I meant delusional.

Does channelsurfing.net know what region you are in? I clicked on the link for Duke and got the dadgum Kansas game. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Does channelsurfing.net know what region you are in? I clicked on the link for Duke and got the dadgum Kansas game. Any ideas?
    got the same game also. im in the southeast

I should note that I completely forgot about Gerald's wrist problems... meant nothing against him. Just glad to see Jonny back in the lineup, even if it's just for a game.

looks like i will be watching it play-by-play box score

How come CBS can put commercials on their scoreboard but not the game? Guess I'll have to work afterall.

Channelsurfing

I'm in Michigan and can't get the game on channelsurfing; any other options?

I'm following on cbssportsline. (Can't see it on tv in Arkansas). What did St. Johns get the tech for?

Quote Originally Posted by jaimedun34 View Post

When I click on the Duke link it even shows Kansas. Any suggestions?

smith needs to start

He is just plain out better on d, he can shoot as good as greg too

This is bs, third straight game of not being able to watch.