Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calipari

The outburst with Cheney??

On Sportscentre here in Canada last night they were showing the top ten coaches quarrels. The Calipari press conference with Jon Cheney (sp??) storming the room came in as #2. I remember the situation but more as an afterthought. My son was in a temper tantrum so I couldn't hear the tv last night.

Anyone remember what it was about? May shed some more light into his character.

Quote Originally Posted by dukeENG2003 View Post
    Here's a screwey thought. If Tennessee wins, then they put themselve in position for a #1 seed. Memphis is probably still in position for a #1 as well though. But if both of them finish ahead of Duke and UNC, isn't it possible that NEITHER Duke or UNC would get the Charlotte regional?
    Duke or UNC need to go outside of NC for the first and second round games. I have never in my days of fandom seen such a home court advantage when Duke or UNC play in Charlotte during tourney time.

Smiles!!

Quote Originally Posted by dynastydefender View Post
    Duke or UNC need to go outside of NC for the first and second round games. I have never in my days of fandom seen such a home court advantage when Duke or UNC play in Charlotte during tourney time.

Smiles!!
    Then you really, really need to read this article to refresh your memory on what happened in 2005.

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/articles/?p=24272