Thread: Hey guys

Hey guys

I am new to this site I am actually a Gator fan ''don't boo me I know you love the Ol' Ball coach '' but I joined to this site because I like to watch good basketball and Duke is top notch so I would love to talk some basketball with you guys!

new poster

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait15 View Post
    I am new to this site I am actually a Gator fan ''don't boo me I know you love the Ol' Ball coach '' but I joined to this site because I like to watch good basketball and Duke is top notch so I would love to talk some basketball with you guys!
    Welcome. Suggested reading: sticky with rules of decorum for posting. Keep it civil, keep it clean(well, mostly clean), keep it lively, keep it semi-rational and semi-intelligent and you will enjoy the atmosphere here(most of the time ) Oh, and I forgot, send the membership dues to Throaty .

Mark Richt owns you!!!!!!! Welcome.

Bulldawgs win one game and get crazy thoughts in their head? weird haha!

Welcome. You might on occasion read the posts of one of our more illustrious long term posters, one StrayGator. Any friend of Stray's is a friend of mine.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Another Gator on here awesome!