Thread: TV Today

TV Today

Both men and women play at 5:30 today - both apparently on FSN.

My Triangle area TW cable (digital) has the women's game on FSN (channel 50 I think) and I don't see the men's game anywhere in the online guide.

Anyone else have additional info about this???

women are on FSS at 5:30 and will be followed by Duke-Wake at 7:30.

Yeah, the start time is 7:30 p.m. I'm certain that they set up the schedule for those of us who want to watch a race today. Flip between the women's game and Daytona during all the yellow flags at the end of the race. Catch the end of the women's game uninterrupted and able to single focus on the men's game.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Yep, 4 straight hours of Duke ball..gotta love it. DOn't even have to change the channel.

In florida it will be different so I only get to watch Dukes big games.

Florida

In Florida, both games will air live back-to-back on FSN Florida with no regional blackouts.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Nice! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait15 View Post
    In florida it will be different so I only get to watch Dukes big games.
    I'm not sure what you mean. I live in South FL and I have seen every televised Duke game - either Network, ESPN family, FSN or CSS.

Must be because I am watching the UF's games idk

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait15 View Post
    Must be because I am watching the UF's games idk
    Who would ever want to spend their time doing that?

Here in Tampa, with Brighthouse Cable, we generally receive all of the games that are being televised for both Duke and Florida. It appears, however, that the Duke at Miami game this coming Wednesday night at 9 p.m. will not be broadcast here. Fortunately, we'll be attending the game.

Up here in Ohio, the Duke-Wake game tonight will be shown on Sports Alternate Channel 446 (Dish), as the Columbus Blue Jackets' game holds precedence over ACC Sunday Night Hoops on the FSN main station.

A few years ago, this wasn't the case and I missed a few Duke games because of a crappy, mediocre hockey club. Specifically, JJs game against Wake in 2006 wherein he set the national three-point record. I'm still bitter but I've slowly let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    Here in Tampa, with Brighthouse Cable, we generally receive all of the games that are being televised for both Duke and Florida. It appears, however, that the Duke at Miami game this coming Wednesday night at 9 p.m. will not be broadcast here. Fortunately, we'll be attending the game.
    It will be broadcast here in the Comcast area around Hillsboro Beach/Pompano/Fort Lauderdale area. I, too, like you will be attending the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I'm still bitter but I've slowly let it go.
    I've held a grudge against Sony for years. My home is littered with Sony products...but they are the company that loves to hate their customers.

Living in the glorious Midwest, I am blessed to have Minnesota Wild hockey on. Does anyone know of a possible internet feed of the game?

Stray,

I'll see you in Coral Gables on Wednesday night. BTW, game is not on in N/Central Florida on Sun Sports/FSN Florida to a Lightning game. Go to the Raycom page tomorrow for the statewide affiliate list for the rest of the state.

Game is also available on ESPN360.com, ACCSelect, and ESPNFullCourt.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Just watch the games online if youre stuck. Just buy your cables sports package and you should be set. I have Comcast and between ESPN, FSN, CBS, and FCSA I have gotten them all. ESPN360 does all the ones on ESPN but if you can't get that channelsurfing.net is a backdoor in. Sopcast is an option if you are desparate (the announcers might be from Asia but it cant be worse than Patrick/Elmore/Brando IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Yep, 4 straight hours of Duke ball..gotta love it. DOn't even have to change the channel.
    would be nice if one of em had won....sucks.