Let me first state that I'm probably one of the biggest Duke fans in here but, I'm also not blind. I have a "devils advocate" side to me.

My best friend and I are big Duke fans (I have to get him on these boards ASAP) and we talk about this all the time, so please go easy in your responses.

One thing I've noticed from Duke (and this may be the reason for losing large leads) is a lack of on the floor leadership. Recently I've actually seen Scheyer show allot of intensity and think this guy could be the next leader.

I think Henderson could be as well, and I love this guy's potential.

However, I look back a bit to Jason Williams and realize how strong of a leader he was at the time he left. He was so dominant and made every guy on the court better. I fully believe if it wasnt for Jason, Chris Duhon would have been lost in many situations.

I remember when Jason was a freshman, playing in a preseason tourney in Madison Square Garden and Duke lost (it was his first or second game I think and I dont remember who they lost to). I remember, along with my buddy that game and how bad Jason looked. He took HORRIBLE shots and made horrible decisions with the ball.

That first season you literally could see him struggle and grow at the same time. His second season (all stats aside) he was becoming dominant. You could just see his leadership ability on the floor. He had a charisma about him and a personality that every Duke fan loves and that every other fan hates. He was a nice leader as a sophmore (even though Duke had other leaders).

I fast forward to Paulus. His freshman year was so nice. I saw allot of potential and thought he may end up with as much potential as Jason. In fact I saw Hurley in him with his assist ability. However, in this sophmore season (all stats aside), he just seems to not be there. I see McRoberts being the emotional one (though not held in check enough) and Scheyer sort of leading the way. Obviously we all love "Mr. Buzzer Beater" but, where is Paulus in leadership?