Thread: Nba Ready

Nba Ready

In watching this year's team it is my opinion that right now there is no player who is NBA ready. This actually bodes well for Duke next year.

Nba

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Duke Fan View Post
    In watching this year's team it is my opinion that right now there is no player who is NBA ready. This actually bodes well for Duke next year.
    While I would agree that none of the Duke players are ready for the step up to the NBA (though I hope and think Nelson will get drafted) that never means too much after the season ends. McRoberts sure as (insert your own curse word) wasn't ready last year but sure as (insert your own curse word) he went. Right now it bodes well for Duke. But as much as I would like Duke to go deep into and even win the NCAA championship, the better they do the more likely to have an early departure. Singler and Henderson probably have the most NBA potential and perhaps best all around games. But we all see areas where they can improve. It's just a question of whether they will choose to try and improve at Duke or in the NBA for millions of dollars. I heard Singler in particular has no plans of leaving after one year and I hope Henderson (and everyone else) feels the same way. But I've heard players say they were staying just to end speculation until they were actualy ready to decide.

Thumbs up

I think fortunately the only prospect is graduating. He needs to make his free throws but DeMarcus has come into what we were all hoping from him.He plays great defense and is a gifted athlete. Henderson and Singler will be back.