I'm filled with euphoria after tonight's game, and it's been hard for me to look past it since it was such a big one. So, now that Carolina's in the bag, what does our next slate of games look like? We'll have 4 conference games, a conference break against St. John's and then the home stretch of the ACC season.

So, here's what's on tap:

Next 4 games (before our conference break vs. St. John's):

Boston College
Maryland
@ Wake Forest
@ Miami

The good news: our two road games should be fairly easy to handle. Miami and WF are at the bottom of the league and we match up pretty well.

Boston College and Maryland are different stories, but at least we play them at home. Both teams are going to come in very hungry and needing a big road win. Boston College needs a win to pull themselves up in the standings and if Maryland can pull off a huge road win, they can solidify themselves as the #3 team in the ACC.

Barring some sort of breakdown in the way we've been playing, Maryland and BC will be tough games, but I'm confident we'll come out with Ws. I never like discrediting other teams just at face value, but I'm not sure how WF or Miami is going to keep up with us.

I never like the team to look ahead past the next game, but what the heck, I'm just a fan, so I'm gonna say it: We could be looking at 12-0 in a couple of weeks if everything goes right. 12-0!!!

Man, this season has been fun.