24 on 3/13 (spoilers)

Noone up for 24 talk? SPOILERS.........

I wasn't surprised by much, although I didn't anticipate ex-pres Logan biting the dust. I thought they would keep us twisting somehow there. And is anyone surprised that there is a mole in CTU? That has to be the most expected twist ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BCGroup View Post
    Noone up for 24 talk? SPOILERS.........

I wasn't surprised by much, although I didn't anticipate ex-pres Logan biting the dust. I thought they would keep us twisting somehow there. And is anyone surprised that there is a mole in CTU? That has to be the most expected twist ever.
    Morris is the mole!!

No, I doubt it, but that would be the kind of stupid move 24 would make, only a few hours after showing Morris being tortured by the bad guys, 24 would not blink atthe thought of having him now working for them. 24 is soooo dumb sometimes.

And don't count your dead 24 anti-heroes before they are hatched. We saw Logan flatline but no one pronounced him dead. Heck, this is a show that has even pronounced Jack dead not once but twice only to bring him back moments later. I am sure we will see the familliar "charging to 60...clear!!" as Logan is brought back to life so he can be a character in future seasons of 24. Heck, given the incredible recovery time of people on 24, he will be up and ready for action in a couple hours at the most. Who cares if his heart stopped and he lost 6 pints of blood-- on 24 you can recover from that in about the time it takes for extra strength tylenol to get rid of a headache.

Can you tell I am disgusted with 24 again? Does anything NEW happen on the show anymore or is every single plot twist recycled from previous seasons? I swear to god, they are going to have a mountain lion chase Chloe around CTU in a few hours, I can feel it.

-Jason "I think I am longing for the return of Elisha Cuthbert!!" Evans

I actually found myself thinking that the whole stabbing incident was part of some warped plan to help Logan escape. And of course we know there is a mole in CTU. I'm just waiting for this year's disaster where half of CTU dies. I don't know what sort of benefits/salary it would take for me to work in a non-combat environment where the average life expectancy is something like 3 months. These people have transferable skills, after all! Yet the place has been blown up, gassed, had people shot in almost every room etc.

Basically, not only am I not surprised when something ridiculous happens, I actually find myself trying to think of the most ridiculous stuff that can happen and waiting for it.

P.S. the recovery times irritate me more than I can describe

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Morris is the mole!!
    -Jason "I think I am longing for the return of Elisha Cuthbert!!" Evans
    Yes... let the anger flow through you. Come to the darkside.

Seriously... even with as much as I love this show, I am a little disappointed in this season at this point. There hasn't been nearly enough action. I watch this show for the stupid twists and the action. Now they're gonna throw in acting? WTF?

Plus, Jack's body count is only at 10?!!!?! Absurd. If they signed Kiefer for 3 more seasons, well then why is he only in like 10-15 minutes of each episode?

Ugh.

Not only that

Quote Originally Posted by MulletMan View Post
    Jack's body count is only at 10?!!!?! Absurd. If they signed Kiefer for 3 more seasons, well then why is he only in like 10-15 minutes of each episode?

Ugh.
    And his dammit count is down to about zero. College kids everywhere are getting sober!

Well, maybe not
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

C'mon, Martha stabbing Logan was pretty sweet. A drone nuking CTU requiring Kim to be called in for emergency duty would really suck. Especially if Ricky Schroeder hadn't made it back to CTU. Ugh. Everytime I think I am out, they pull me back in.

Quote Originally Posted by FewFAC View Post
    C'mon, Martha stabbing Logan was pretty sweet. A drone nuking CTU requiring Kim to be called in for emergency duty would really suck. Especially if Ricky Schroeder hadn't made it back to CTU. Ugh. Everytime I think I am out, they pull me back in.

Ricky Schroeder as the #!@^ guy who is mean to everyone for no apparent reason. Ooooh, I had been eagerly waiting for that character!! I hope he is secretly in league with the evil VP. I wonder if there will ever be a good Vice-President.

You guys are right tho, Jack has barely been on the show lately.

-Jason

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    And his dammit count is down to about zero. College kids everywhere are getting sober!

Well, maybe not
    Love your new sig. OZ!!!

Talking Gracias

Quote Originally Posted by 365Duke View Post
    Love your new sig. OZ!!!
    Thank you very much!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

recovery

initially, the recovery times bugged me, but I learned to I love them. It's almost like cartoons where the coyote can drop 100 feet into the desert and then, moments later, be racing after the roadrunner.

I bruised my ribs a month ago, and they still hurt. A bad guy drills into Morris' scapula, and he's minimally sore (and minimally regretful for having unleashed atomic weaponry) an hour later.

Fantastic!

recovery

initially, the recovery times bugged me, but I learned to I love them. It's almost like cartoons where the coyote can drop 100 feet into the desert and then, moments later, be racing after the roadrunner.

I bruised my ribs a month ago, and they still hurt. A bad guy drills into Morris' scapula, and he's minimally sore (and minimally regretful for having unleashed atomic weaponry) an hour later.

Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by johnb View Post

Fantastic!
    Post padding!! I accuse Johnb of post padding!!!

-Jason " " Evans